View Full Description
Trigger samples, launch clips and generate loops
The 1010music Bitbox Touchscreen Sampler Module is a comprehensive sampling unit designed for launching clips, chopping samples and creating loops on your Eurorack system. You can play up to 16 samples simultaneously (from internal memory) for maximum flexibility, allowing you to create complex loops and song ideas on the fly. There also a number of ways to trigger your samples such as when using the touchscreen, via CV gate inputs or via the MIDI input.
Alongside the touch screen are large encoders designed for dialing in your parameter's settings with optimal precision. This makes it easy to zoom in and chop samples, creating the most accurate slices for quick and easy sampling. Create everything from drum loops to melody runs or even sample old records for use when remixing. You can import your own WAV files from your computer via the microSD card slot.
Hands-on control with the 3.5-inch touchscreen
The heart of the Bitbox is the integrated 3.5-inch touchscreen, which acts as the main hub and control section for the module. This intuitive and ergonomic touchscreen makes working with samples and audio, easier than ever before. The screen provides you with all the information you need to create loops and launch clips. You can even make recordings up to 4 hours in length, ideal for capturing your live performances.
Eight CV modulators for controlling various parameters
There are a wide range of connection including eight CV modulators which you can use to control various parameters using external modules. Control pitch, gain pan, start and length of all the active samples via the included patch points. This opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to your Eurorack system. You can even use the MIDI connectivity for the polyphonic playback of samples or slices. The playback can be synced to an analog or MIDI clock, ideal for sequencing with external gear.
Exceptional audio performance and versatile connectivity
The Bitbox boasts a wide range of functions and parameters, allowing you to get in-depth with sampling and looping. It includes various launch modes such as one-shot, toggle and gate providing added flexibility when it comes to triggering samples. You can also save and recall unlimited presets, making it easy to save your settings and recall them for performances and building on ideas.
For Ableton Live users, the Bitbox provides the means to export your sets directly to the DAW. This can aid in music production, allowing you to formulate loops and chopped samples directly from the module. The module delivers 24-bit/48kHz stereo audio processing delivering exceptional sound quality.
The Bitbox features a wide variety of patch points including MIDI and CV inputs. It also accepts the TRS MIDI input, making it compatible Arturia synths and other products. The user interface can be even flipped upside down so you can mount the unit with the screen on the bottom for added versatility.
- Series 1 Eurorack module with a Bitbox faceplate
- microSD card with Bitbox firmware loaded on it
- Eurorack power cable
- Bitbox ‘Quick Start’ guide
- MIDI adapter
- Play up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 samples directly from microSD
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Use MIDI for polyphonic playback of samples or slices
- Control various sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, pan, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Up to 8 CV modulators that can control the pitch, gain, pan, start, and length of all active samples
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card
- 24-bit 48kHz stereo processing
- 4-channel output available to each cell as 4 mono outputs or 2 stereo pairs
- Various launch modes, including one-shot, toggle, and gate
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Record using preset loop lengths with automated playback
- Save and recall unlimited presets
- Export your sets to Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
- Upside down UI mode enables you to mount the unit with screen on the bottom and use the screen, knobs, buttons, and CV jacks as you normally would
- Module Size: 26HP
- Power Consumption:
- +12V: 350mA
- -12V: 0mA
- 5V: 0mA
- Weight: 0.26kg (0.5625 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 6.75 × 6.25 × 2.125 inches