Roland FR1X Compact Button Type V-Accordion with Speakers, Black
Roland FR1X Compact Button Type V-Accordion with Speakers, BlackDetails
The Roland FR1 offers a professional look and feel for players of all styles and levels. The compact and lightweight accordion is perfect for students and pros alike, and is perfect for street performing, small venues and restaurants. The V-Accordion is great for many different playing styles, including folk, rock, roots-rock, blues, zydeco, and more. Enjoy instant, high-quality sound from the on-board speakers or privately through your headphones.
Product Ref: 50075View Full Description
Buy on finance from £43.94 per month Finance from £43.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland have dedicated themselves to the ongoing development of this revolutionary instrument, the V-Accordion. The FR-1x Compact Button Type Accordion is small and lightweight, perfect for beginners and younger players. Also ideal for the professional accordionist and live performer, Roland haven't compromised on sound quality, with new-generation speakers on board and an expanded 7-segment/3-character display, the FR-1x sets a powerful standard for a small, lightweight accordion.
The FR-1x allows you to access over a dozen different accordion sounds instantly. You can also create your own unique timbres and sounds with access to on-board orchestral instruments, as well as virtual tone wheel organs with realistic rotary effects. Also included are manual drum/percussion sounds that can be played with the bass and chord buttons!
The compact accordion features a handy USB port which, using the USB Flash Memory, allows you to easily store data such as User Program, and to upload new sounds. The USB Flash Memory is also great for playback and recording, enhancing your performance. The fast response and higher sensitivity featured on the FR-1x will satisfy even the most demanding accordion player.
- Full range high quality speakers on board in bass reflex box: 7 W x 2
- USB memory port for Wave/MP3 player, new-sounds upload, data loading/saving
- Professional look with friendly user interface and 7-segment LED
- Standard and Free Bass modes
- 16 Accordion Sets, 16 Orchestral sounds, four Virtual Tone
- Wheel presets, eight User Programs
Keyboard, Bass & Bellows
- Right hand: 62 buttons velocity sensitive
- Left hand: 72 bass buttons velocity sensitive
- Treble modes: C Griff Europe, C Griff 2, B Griff Bajan, B Griff Fin, D Griff 1, D Griff 2
- Bass & Chord modes: 2 Bs Rows, 3 Bs Rows A-7th, 3 Bs Rows A-5dim, 3 Bs Rows B-7th, 3 Bs Rows B-5dim, 3 Bs Rows Bx-7th , 3 Bs Rows Belgium
- Free Bass modes: Minor 3rd (37 notes Eb-Eb), Bajan (37 notes D-D), Fifth (36 notes C-C), North Europe (37 notes D-C#), Finnish (37 notes D-D)
- Bellows: New pressure sensor for better sensitivity and Advanced Physical Behaviour Modelling such as detection of bellows opening/closing, Bellows Resistant Regulator wheel with fine adjustment
- Bellows curve: Fixed Low, Fixed Med, Fixed High, X-Light, Light, Standard, Heavy, X-Heavy
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones (Accordion Set): 16 Accordion Sets (including 4 User Sets), each one including: 14 Treble registers, 7 Bass/Chord registers, 7 Free Bass registers, 7 Orchestra Free Bass registers, 7 Orchestra Bass registers, 7 Orchestra Chord registers
- Reed Footages: 7 Treble, 5 Bass, 3 Chord, 2 Free Bass
- Additional sounds: Uploadable from USB memory and saved on 4 User sets
- Orchestral sounds: Strings, JazzScat1, JazzDoos, Str&Choir, Twin Trump, Trombone, FrenchHorn, Brass, Flute1, Tenor Sax2, Clarinet, Oboe, Ac Piano, Ac Guitar, Mandolin, HarpsStr
- Organ sounds: Jazz Slow/Fast, Latin Slow/Fast, HousPerc Slow/Fast, Theatre Slow/Fast
- Orchestral Bass sounds: Acoustic, Fingered, Bowed, Jazz Pedal VTW, Tuba Mix, Tuba, Fretless
- Orchestral Chord sounds: Strings, JazzDoos, Jazz VTW, R&B VTW, Steel Gtr, Ac Guitar, Ac Piano
- Orchestral Free Bass sounds: Strings, JazzDoos, Jazz VTW, Clarinet, Ac Guitar, Ac Piano, Oboe
PBM (Physical Haviour Modelling)
- Noises: Stopping-reed growl, Closing valve noise, Left button noise
- Individual Reed Simulation: Hysteresis threshold, Expression curve, Pressure variant filter, Pressure variant pitch deviation
- Switching Reed Sound Wav: By bellows acceleration, by note repetition speed
- Bellows opening/closing sound change: bellows opening/closing detection
- Micro-Tuning Presets: 16 Types: Off, Dry, Classic, F-Folk, American L/H, North Europe, German L/H, D-Folk L/H, Alpine, Italian L/H, French, Scottish
- Reverb/Chorus: 8 types, 8 types
- Rotary for Organ sound: Slow/Fast
- Knob controls & Registers: Volume, 4 x Treble/Orchestra/Organ + Set
- Other switches: Drum On/Off, Orchestra On/Off, Organ On/Off, Free Bass On/Off, Orchestra Bass On/Off, Orchestra Chord/Free Bass On/Off, User Programs On/Off, Wave/MP3 player: Reset/Stop, Play/Pause, Power
- User Programs: 8 memories
- Orchestra/Organ mode: Solo, Dual
- Octave: Down, 0, Up for Treble, Orchestra/Organ
- Metronome: On/Off
- Bass&Chord with drum/percussion sounds: On/Off for Bass/Orch Bass 2 rows, Chord/Orchestra Chord 4 rows
- Audio Player: mp3/Wave player from USB memory
- Bass to Treble mode: On/Off
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Rated Power Output: 7 W x 2
- Speakers: 9 cm x 2
- Wave Expansion: 2 internal areas (8 MB each) to load new sounds
- Power supply:
- AC adaptor
- Batteries (not included) AA-type rechargeable Ni-MH x 8
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- 5-hours (speaker ON mode)
- 8-hours (speaker OFF mode)
- *With using Ni-MH 2000mAh batteries
- Onboard Connectors:
- OUTPUT jacks L/Mono (Treble), R/Mono (Bass): 1/4" phone type
- PHONES jack: 1/4" phone type
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB MEMORY connector type A
- USB COMPUTER connector type B
- DC IN connector
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, Power cord (for connecting the AC adaptor), Owner?s Manual, Reference caps for the bass buttons, Reference caps for the treble buttons, Straps, Strip for securing the adapter, MIDI and/or audio cables
- Options (sold separately): Accordion soft bag, USB Flash memory (M-UF-series), Audio-Midi cable (AMC-3), Music Rest and Throne (AAP-1), Headphones (RH-200, RH-300)
Size and Weight
- Width (W): 380 mm (15 inches)
- Depth (D): 365 mm (14-3/8 inches)
- Height (H): 195 mm (7-11/16 inches)
- Weight: 6.4 kg (14 lbs. 2 oz.)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.