Studio Electronics Charcot Circles Sequencer
Studio Electronics Charcot Circles SequencerDetails
Product Ref: 94464View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.98 per month Finance from £8.98 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Step Sequencer
The Studio Electronics Charcot Circles Sequencer is an innovative step sequencer, inspired by Jean-Martin Charcot. This Eurorack sequencer features a highly unique design, which provides indicating LED lights that allow you to track where your sequencer is hitting. Inspired by the father of modern neurology, the Charcot Circles bases its design on the principle of organic power and intelligence, providing detailed, sequential and musical functions. The sequencer is comprised of 8 banks in total, with each bank comprised of 16 presets, with a collections of tracks composed of 1-16 notes for optimal flexibility.
The Charcot Circles Sequencer Module features a versatile configuration setup, allowing you to switch between different matrixes to achieve the desired effect. The step track presets can be configured into 8 x 16, 4 x 32, 2 x 64, or 1 x 128 settings. The highly flexible design provides CV and gate expansion as well, in the form of the Studio Electronics BBOX (not included). It also features a wide range of parameters, annotated on the faceplate including Legato, Shuffle, Retrig, Notes, Transpose, Tune and more. One of the most unique features of the sequencer is the integrated Track Play mode that provides the means to deliver expressive live performances. The wide range of patch and modulation control makes it one of the most versatile sequencers on the market.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek yet stylish faceplate features a circular design with a centred potentiometer for optimal control. When you are creating sequences and playing them, each LED annotated with its own function will flash up depending on when it is in use. The Charcot Sequencer also features a wide range of versatile connectivity including 8 patch points in total including CV inputs, Clock input, Velocity, Gate and more. There is also a mini USB In/Out connection for connecting the module to external equipment such as your computer, ideal for updating software. The powerful yet compact design requires 26HP of rack space and comes complete with a ribbon cable attached for added convenience.
- Innovative step-sequencer Eurorack module
- CV and Gate Expansion Possible via BBOX
- Multiple configurations including 8 x 16, 4 x 32, 2 x 64, or 1 x 128 settings
- Versatile connectivity including CV & Clock inputs
- USB in/out - MIDI, software update via USB, importing and exporting sequence data via Max7
- CV IN: Control voltage input
- CLOCK IN: Clock source can be a square wave or gate signal (positive logic)
- RESET IN: Positive voltage resets the Sequencer to the first step
- CLOCK (out): Outputs a pulse per step. The default step setting is 1/16 (1/16th note). In note mode press SHIFT and PLAY together, then turn the encoder to divide the master tempo
- RESET (out): Positive reset voltage output
- VEL (out): Velocity (note/step level) output
- GATE (out): 0/+5v trigger output
- CV (out) – Control Voltage output
- Size: 26hp
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 85 mA +12V, 10 mA -12V
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.