Studio Electronics 4075 Filter Module
Studio Electronics 4075 Filter ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94432View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Vintage ARP-Style Filter
The Studio Electronics 4075 Filter Module’s design is inspired by the four-pole ARP 4072 lowpass filter, improving upon the original with better component and more trims. The 24/db/oct cascaded transconductance lowpass filter is voltage controlled using the discrete circuitry. At its lowest frequency setting, the Studio Electronics 4075 utilises the Resonance (Q) circuit to push the harmonics past the boiling point for a gritty yet rich sound with a thumpy low end, with immense power and depth.
The 4074 Filter Module features seven patch points in total, providing extensive modulation and manipulation capabilities. The flexible modulation points make it easy to get the most out of the filter, with frequency and resonance attenuators for precise control. In addition to the flexible patch points, the filter also includes a classic full/half filter frequency keyboard and voltage switch for added flexibility. The hand-matched transistors ensure the best possible audio performance and fidelity, delivering exceptional depth and clarity. The combination of the gritty, aggressive sound and the versatile modulation controls, makes it ideal for a range of input sources.
Design & Applications
The sleek and stylish panel features an ergonomic layout with all controls clearly labelled, allowing you to make quick and easy changes on the fly. The slim design measures at a mere 12HP, ideal for the space conscious rack user. The controls are designed for optimal precision, allowing you to dial in the required amount from each parameter. As well as the modulation points, the filter also boasts a Full/Half Track switch, allowing you to switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking for added flexibility. The modulation points and flexible controls, makes it ideal for a range of input sources from basslines to lead synths.
- Inspired by the ARP 4072 4-pole 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- Aggressive, gritty-style sound
- Flexible modulation capabilities
- 7 modulation/patch points in total
- Ideal for everything from basslines to high-end leads
- Frequency and resonance attenuators for dialling in your sound
- Full/half track switch offers multiple ranges of control
- Sleek, stylish design taking up only 12HP of eurorack space
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- Frequency: Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter
- Resonance: Adjusts the resonance of the filter
- Full Half Track: Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking
- Freq CV 1 : Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuator
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input attenuator
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuator
- Input: Adjusts the audio input
- Output: Adjusts the audio output
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- Freq CV 1: Frequency control voltage 1 input
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input
- Input: Audio input
- Output (x2): Audio outputs
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 27mA, 34mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.