Mackie MR8 MK3 Active Monitor (Single)
Mackie MR8 MK3 Active Monitor (Single)Details
The Mackie MR8 MK3 Active Studio Monitor is a complete redesign of the popular MR8 MK2 monitor. Perfect for any studio environment, the MR8 MK3 monitor features an enhanced waveguide, a custom-tuned rear port and perfectly matched Class-AB amplifiers. The rugged, all-wood enclosure houses an 8" Hyperbolic curved cone woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter, both of which combine together to produce a crystal-clear mix with natural character and powerful bass.
Product Ref: 40029View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed by Music
The design of the Mackie MK8 MK3 monitors didn't start on paper, it started with music. This innovative approach results in acoustic optimisation thanks to features such as an all new minimum-diffraction waveguide, optimised electronics, as well as custom-matched amps and drivers that produce clarity with sonic balance.
Enhanced Sonic Performance
The Mackie MR8 MK3 active studio monitors feature a precision high-frequency waveguide that provides a smooth transition from high to low frequencies. Additionally, these waveguides deliver a wider sweet spot which ensures incredibly accurate mixing and flexibility when placing the monitors within your studio setup.
The MR8 MK3 monitors reveal the full-range, natural character of your music while the custom-tuned port delivers deep and rich bass responses.
The rear panel has high and low frequency filters which allow you to fine tune the sound and acoustic performance. The XLR, 1/4'' and RCA input connectors ensure that you can connect a wide range of audio sources.
- Music-centric voicing ideal for modern mixing, monitoring, and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Class AB amplifiers with DMOS power stage
- Minimised reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot
- 8'' hyperbolic curved cone woofer
- 1'' silk dome tweeter with a neodymium magnet
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast transient sources
- Flexible inputs (balanced XLR and TRS; unbalanced RCA) for easy connection to any audio source
- Customisable frequency control for your studio space
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz, -3dB / 35Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 107dB @ 1m
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 113dB @ 1m
- Low Frequency Driver: 8'' Hyperbolic Curved Cone Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1'' Silk Dome Tweeter with a Neodymium Magnet
- Amplifier Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB with DMOS Power Stage
- Amplifier Power Output: 85W RMS / 170W Peak, 4 Ohm Load
- Low Frequency: 55W RMS / 110W Peak
- High Frequency: 30W RMS / 60W Peak
- Crossover Type: 24dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Sensitivity: +4dBu at 300Hz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhms Balanced Bridging / 10kOhms Unbalanced
- Low Frequency EQ: +2dB/+4dB @ 100Hz, Shelving
- High Frequency EQ: ±2dB @ 3kHz, Shelving
- Enclosure: 0.59'' / 15mm Thick MDF with 0.98'' / 25mm MDF Front Panel
- Enclosure Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Dimensions: 15.8'' x 10.9'' x 13.2'' / 400mm x 277mm x 336mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 23.8lb / 10.8kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.