KRK Rokit RP5 G3 with Stands, Pair
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 with Stands, PairDetails
The KRK Rokit RP5 G3 are a pair of professional studio monitors ideal for mixing, producing, and mastering. Designed for music producers and sound engineers, the KRK Rokit RP5 monitors deliver transparent and accurate audio. The RP5 monitors feature a 1'' soft dome tweeter that delivers clean, smooth high frequencies, whilst the 5'' glass-aramid composite woofer delivers pumping, deep bass. The Rokit RP5 G3 monitors are bi-amplified and feature Class A/B amplification offering large headroom and low distortion for optimal performance. They also feature fine tune controls on the back, allowing you to adjust the low and high frequency response, as well as a master control for added convenience. Additionally, these monitors also come with a pair of monitor stands, which are ideal for setting up your speakers for ear level.
Product Ref: 50118View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.71 per month Finance from £6.71 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor
The KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor is designed for optimal audio quality and performance in a studio setting. Ideal for everything from home studios to broadcast studios, the KRK RP5 G3 reproduces every nuance of the original sound as it was intended, perfect for mixing and mastering purposes. The bi-amplified design features both class A & B amplifiers for huge headroom and minimal distortion, ensuring high audio fidelity and clarity while in use. The proprietary waveguide has been optimise for superior stereo imaging, allowing you to hear the full spectrum and utilise stereo imaging within your productions.
Ideal For Mixing & Mastering
The bi-amplified design and wide frequency range ensures a powerful performance, allowing you to hear every nuance of the original sound as it was intended; paramount for mixing and mastering purposes. The 1'' soft dome tweeter and 5'' glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers exceptional vocal clarity and an extended bass response for added depth. The Rokit's waveguide is designed to ensure optimal stereo imaging in the listening positioning, allowing you to hear where your sounds should be sitting in relation to your mix. The front-firing bass port reduces any boundary coupling you may encounter for versatile positioning in the room. The engineered surface of the RP5 G3 minimises diffraction distortion for increase audio fidelity. Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP5 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek and stylish design of the Rokit RP5 G3 will suit any studio setting with its clean and polished aesthetic complimenting any existing setup. The speaker enclosure minimises resonance for reduced distortion and colorisation. The radiused edges of the speaker also reduce distortion from diffraction, all improving overall audio quality and performance. The rear of the monitor features LF and HF controls designed for tailoring to different spaces and rooms for optimal performance in any environment. Also, the monitor utilises a factory installed foam pad to provide isolation between the speaker and surface. Additionally the Rokit RP5 G3 features a range of audio input connectors including: XLR, 1/4'' and RCA.
Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
These Isolated Studio Monitor and Surround Sound Speaker Stands by Gear4music are firm and durable support stands for correctly positioning speakers and monitors. The stands have a triangular base to offer stability along with rubber pads to stop any slippages. They are sleekly coated in a matte black finish. These speaker stands have telescopic columns for easy height adjustment so you can position your speakers at exactly the level you need.
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1'' Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorisation
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4'', RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor
- Configuration: 2-way
- System Type: Active studio Monitor
- Low Frequency Transducer: 5'' Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: 1'' soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50 Watts
- HF Power: 20 Watts
- LF Power: 30 Watts
- Peak SPL: 106 dB
- Auto standby: 30 mins
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7k ohm RCA, balanced 10k ohm 1/4" TRS and XLR
- Controls: HF level adjust, LF level adjust, System volume
- Dimensions (mm):
- Depth: 246
- Width: 188
- Height: 284
- Weight (kgs): 5.9
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Colour: Black
- Power Voltage: 220v - 240v
Studio Monitor Speaker Stands
- Heights 83, 91, 99, 107, 115 cm
- Speaker Platform: Solid Metal - 230mm x 230mm
- Maximum Load: 40 lbs
- Base Size: 45cm
- Plate Size: 23cm
PLEASE NOTE: monitor stands may vary from those pictured.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.