Dynaudio LYD-7 Near-Field Studio Monitor, Single
Dynaudio LYD-7 Near-Field Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 71612View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.17 per month Finance from £14.17 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Accuracy
The LYD Studio Monitor is the latest series of studio monitors from Dynaudio PRO, building on its previous BM series of monitors. Moving on from its predecessor, the LYD embodies all the premium-quality components and design aspects from previous models, while improving performance. Featuring Class-D amplification that delivers a 96kHz/24-bit signal path, the LYD produces exceptional clarity and audio accuracy needed for monitoring purposes. The all new soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicated Polymer woofers are all hand-made and crafted to produce non fatiguing drivers. This studio monitor provides the ideal solution for mixing and mastering, producing incredible accuracy even at low volumes.
As well as providing a wide frequency range and accurate audio reproduction, the LYD also features added controls for extending frequency responses and catering to different spaces and environments. The Bass Extension control helps to extend the low end frequency response, which is ideal for testing mixes that will sound different on varied mediums such as sound systems and iPod speakers. This helps you to hear every nuance of the sound while you tweak your mixes to suit the response. Position Mode control produces a better and more refined sound when the monitors are placed close to the wall, ideal for musicians who are restricted when it comes to space, allowing you to get the most out of the monitors. Sound Balance control helps to influence the overall response of your speaker helping to reign in any runaway frequencies.
- Handcrafted personal reference 7” monitors
- Bi-amped design with state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Next generation DSP for tailoring the monitor to the mix-space
- New soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicated Polymer woofers
- Bass Extension control - extends or curtails the low end frequency response
- Position Mode control - better sound when monitors are placed close to a wall#
- Sound Balance control - influence the overall response of the speaker
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Selectable Auto-Standby Mode
- XLR and RCA inputs
- Monitor Type: Nearfield Monitor with 7” woofer
- Max. SPL (1m, pair): 109 dB
- Crossover Freq.: 4300 Hz
- Freq. Response: 45Hz – 22kHz
- Power: HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D amplifier with 96kHz/24bit signal path
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.