View Full Description
A unique take on synthesis
Unlike anything else, Cherry Audio Sines is a truly contemporary synthesizer that doesn't bear roots in traditional analog instruments. Similar in style to vintage West Coast, Buchla-style instruments of the '70s, Cherry Audio Sines is placed firmly in a category of its own. Closer in resemblance to an additive synthesizer, Sines employs four sine-wave oscillators which combine to create complex tones with a huge variety of waveshaping methods to craft unique tones that simply aren't achievable in the hardware domain.
Although a product of the digital domain, Sines is perfectly capable of reproducing the classic tonalities and character of analog synthesizers through its range of powerful modulatable oscillators and multi-mode filters. Spanning the gambit from delicate plucks, searing leads or ethereal pads, Sines will quickly become your go-to in the studio for virtually any application where sound experimentation is required.
Sculpt and shape the sound the way you want
Housing Cherry Audio's most extensive range of built-in effects to date, Sines contains a world of sonic exploration. From the comprehensive multi-mode filters to a selection of acclaimed effects, you can find everything you need to manipulate your synth tones the way you want. Perfect for a variety of applications from removing excessive top-end or to introduce thunderous resonances, Sines contains a resonant multi-mode filter ranging from 6 to 24dB/octave with low and high filters, band-pass and notch modes. Enhance your tone through the selection of effects from delay, reverb, multi-mode distortion and modulation and sculpt the entire frequency response of your sound using the onboard eight-band graphic EQ. However you need to shape your sound for your project, genre or mix, Sines enables you to do that.
Complex processes made simple
Presented in a state-of-the-art interface, Sines provides immediate hands-on control to each and every parameter within the instrument. Ensuring everything is within one interface window ensures that experimentation of your sound design is made simple with no difficult sub-menus to navigate to find your desired sound. Brimming with illuminated indicators and colours, each parameter within Sines is easily identifiable, helping you to quickly find what tweaks you need to make to achieve your sound. Grouped horizontally, the primary parameters including all of the unique oscillator waveshaping controls are clearly labelled without the need for ever leaving the main interface.
Explore what Sines has to offer
This unique synthesizer design of Sines offers a variety of different sounds for all types of music regardless of genre and to highlight these, Sines comes with over 700 professionally-created presets. Designed by sound design veterans and studio aficionados, the presets offer both cutting-edge sound exploration and practical applications for a variety of different styles. Delivering everything from distinctive leads, crisp and percussive tones to bright FM-like plucks, Sines has something for everyone. Whether you're a beginner looking to find the sound for you, or an experienced producer looking to find a sound quickly, diving into the presets is a great way to understand how each part of Sines works together to find what's right for you.
- Powered by four independent sine-wave oscillators, each with waveshaping capabilities to transform them into other waveforms from sawtooth, pulse, triangle and more or create complex original shapes
- Huge range of onboard waveshaping controls including feedback, phase, width, shape, wavefold and drive
- Assignable modulation for each control offers a variety of complex signal processing
- Blend in above and below octave signals per oscillator to create a thicker and fuller sound
- Glide and pitch controls are provided per oscillator for expressive performances when mapped to external MIDI keyboards
- 16-voice polyphony
- Polyphonic (two modes), chord memory, single voice, and unison with unison detune
- Signature Cherry Audio resonant multi-mode filter ranging from 6 to 24dB/octave with low and high filters, band-pass and notch modes
- Four tempo-synced LFOs with up to 14 unique waveform types for powerful modulation and expression
- ADSR filter and amplifier envelope generators with velocity controls
- Includes two auxiliary EGs
- Virtually limitless flexibility with a four-slot modulation matrix of nearly every parameter
- Global, tempo-synced arpeggiator with reverse and hold functions
- Plethora of onboard FX and tonal shaping from eight-band graphic EQ, four fully modulatable effects and more
- Imprint classic analog character to your tone with Drift controls for randomized variations
- Polyphonic aftertouch expression with support for MPE
- Resizable GUI fits any monitor size
- Dive into what Sines can achieve with over 700 professionally-created presets
- MIDI compatibility throughout offers seamless DAW integration
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- Optmial CPU performance and user-adjustable oversampling lets you load several instances, even on older systems
- Operating system:
- Mac: macOS 10.13 or above (macOS 13 Ventura Beta supported) - 64-bit
- Windows: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11) - 64-bit
- Processor: 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU (Native Apple M1 processor support)
- RAM: 8GB recommended
- Activation: Internet connection required for product activation
- Product code: 1316-1038