View Full Description
The Sigma series
Take your sound further. The Sigma series has been designed from the ground up to deliver phenomenal sonic performance. Combining high-performance transducers, intelligent and unique cabinet designs, and revered digital amplification with advanced DSP, this is a series that was built to perform.
It's safe to say that dB Technologies know a thing or two about sound and PA systems. Their designs have become to go-to-choice for bands, DJs, entertainers, venues, and more all over the world. The Sigma series is no exception.
The S115 is equipped with a powerful 15'' woofer and 1.4'' titanium compression driver. Combined with renowned Digipro® G2 digital amplification, this high-performance loudspeaker is capable of producing enormous SPLs across a wide frequency range. 135dB maximum in fact. And to put that into perspective, the deafening roar of a chainsaw is only 120dB... So the S115 can get pretty loud.
But it's not just all about the volume. You want it to sound good too. Luckily, the Sigma series does both. Reproducing every detail of your sound from 54Hz to 19.6kHz with outstanding definition and clarity, the S115 ensures that your sound is full, rich, and balanced. A rotatable CD horn lets you optimise your directivity to suit your needs too, so every member of your audience can experience the phenomenal sound of a Sigma PA system.
With its digital heart, the Digipro G2 amplifier ensures that your S115 performs exactly the way it should at all times. Advanced DSP handles the crossover of the loudspeaker's acoustic components, as well as the frequency response, limiter, and acoustic phase alignment. The result? Pure sonic bliss from start to finish.
A good loudspeaker is defined by two key elements - its performance, and its reliability. Particularly for mobile performers. You want something that is going to sound great, but will also withstand the punishing nature of live performance environments and life on the road. That's why dB Technologies have ensured that every aspect of the Sigma series is built to perform, night after night, year after year.
The S115's unique cabinet design is crafted from 15mm multi-layer wood, ensuring that your sound is delivered with precision, whilst also being able to withstand knocks, bangs, and rowdy crowd members. But it doesn't stop there. The wooden cabinet features two protection frames - one on the bottom, and one on the top - for additional reinforcement.
And if that wasn't enough, there's even a highly-durable PVC coating around the entire cabinet. That's three independent layers that work together in harmony to keep the precious internal components of your speaker safe. Combined with powerful protection circuitry, you can rest assured that your Sigma loudspeaker is more than capable in even the most demanding situations.
- 15'' active speaker complete with dB Tech's renowned Digipro® G2 1000W Class-D bi-amped design
- Two-way design with a high-performance 15'' woofer and 1.4'' compression driver
- Rotatable CD horn with 60° x 40° directivity for optimising your sound for any situation
- Highly-efficient digital amplifier design with SMPS technology for reduced weight
- Fan-less cooling ensures ultra-quiet operation
- Advanced DSP controls the crossover of your speaker's acoustic components, the frequency response, the limiter, and acoustic phase alignment
- Two selectable EQ presets - FLAT and BOOST - for maximum versatility
- Unique H.E.T cabinet design - 15mm light multi-layer wooden cabinet with reinforced protection frames and a durable PVC coating
- Handy D36mm pole-mount cup for quick and easy mounting on stands and poles
- Retractable adjustable foot for altering the tilt angle (up to 7°) of your speaker
- Allows you to direct your sound without the need for additional supports
- Two ergonomic handles make maneuverability and transportation easy and hassle-free
- Model: S115
- Speaker Type: 2-way active speaker
- Frequency Response: 54Hz - 19.6kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 135dB
- HF Transducer: 1.4'' titanium compression driver, 2.8'' voice coil
- Horn: CD horn, rotatable
- Directivity: 60° x 40°
- LF Transducer: 15'' woofer, 3'' voice coil
- Amplifier: Digipro® G2, Class-D
- Power: 1000W
- Controller: DSP 24-bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Flat, Boost
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency: 1100Hz (MF-HF)
- Slope: 24dB/Octave (MF-HF)
- Material: Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- Shape: Trapezoidal
- Pole Mount: D36mm
- Handles: Two (one per side)
- Dimensions: 509mm x 765mm x 533mm / 20.36'' x 30.6'' x 21.32'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 33kg / 72.75lbs