Soundcraft Ui24R Recording System
Soundcraft Ui24R Recording SystemDetails
Product Ref: 84827View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.73 per month Finance from £23.73 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Recording & Mixing System
The Soundcraft Ui24R Recording System is a highly versatile multi-track recording and digital mixing system designed both live and studio use alike. The Ui24R Recording System delivers flexible I/O with exceptional sound quality and highly intuitive wireless control. Adding to its versatility, the Soundcraft Ui24R Recording System can also be used as a stagebox, controlled wirelessly by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or the integrated dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity. The integrated Wi-Fi enables you to control the multi-track recording and mixing capabilities wirelessly. In total, the Ui24R Recording Interface features 24 simultaneous inputs including 10 combo ¼’’ TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level and 2 digital inputs for optimal versatility. 20 professional-grade Studer-designed preamps are including for exceptional warmth and clarity, perfect for capturing studio-grade recordings and live routing capabilities. The multi-track recording capabilities allows you to record up to 24 inputs simultaneously to either a USB drive and/or your computer.
Integrated Dual-Band Wi-Fi
The built-in dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity brings the live mixing experience into the modern era, giving you the freedom to control your mixes anywhere in the venue. The highly reliable Wi-Fi connections allows both musicians and engineers to change the individual mix on stage and thanks to its wide range of compatibility. You can control the Ui24R Recording & Mixing System via everything from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices, without having to install any additional applications. The ability to record your stereo mix as well as 22 multitrack inputs allows you to capture a full performance, recording directly to a USB drive or computer. The versatility and pristine audio quality the Soundcraft Ui24R delivers, makes it ideal for both live and studio use alike.
Built-In Premium Grade Effects
In addition to the wide range of inputs, the Soundcraft Ui24R Recording System includes a range of premium-quality, built-in effects that can be used for a range of applications. The iconic Lexicon reverbs, choruses, delays and compressor offer polished results for both vocal performances and instrument recordings. The built-in dbx AFS2 automatic feedback suppression is available on the all the monitor outputs for improved live sound. Also included is two channels of DigiTech guitar and amp modelling with a whole host of effects to boost any performance, perfect for when low stage volume is required. Also included is a 3-band parametric EQ with high-pass filter, compressor, de-sesser and noise gate on input channels for optimal signal processing capabilities. The 31-band graphic EQ features all the effects you could require on all outputs including noise gate and a compressor. The real-time frequency analyser (RTA) features on all inputs and outputs provides quick and easy monitoring for all your levels, allowing you to create mixes using the visual feedback provided.
The highly robust and road-worthy design of the Soundcraft Ui24R ensures optimal reliability from studio to the stage. The highly compact, 4U Rack-Mountable design makes it perfect for live venues, with its rugged metal construction providing exceptional durability. The rack-mountable design is part of the new HARMAN connected PA ecosystem, designed for easier setup and control when connected to the HARMAN connected PA app and other compatible products. Connected PA delivers plug-and-play operation with a wide range of HARMAN equipment, allowing you to control your entire live system from a single app. The ioSYS technology helps the ecosystem to self-indentify and retain presets for effortless setup, helping you to optimise your workflow, configuring settings and sound quality.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- Iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- dbx compression and AFS2 automatic feedback supression
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and ecosystem for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
- (20) Mic Preamps: Studer designed, 10 combi, 10 XLR
- (2x) Line Inputs: -10 unbalanced
- (2x) Master Outputs: +4 XLR, with individual volume pots
- (2x) Headphone Outputs: With shared volume pot
- (8x) AUX Outputs: +4 XLR with 32 band graphic and dbx AFS2 Feedback Suppression
- USB PLAY: USB A port
- USB RED: USB A port
- USB I/F: USB B port
- USB 1: USB A, for controllers (such as a computer mouse)
- USB 2: USB A, for software update installation
- Footswitch: ¼” for closure pedal event trigger
- Ethernet: RJ45, for LAN connections
- Boxed Dimensions: 22” w X 24” d X 10” h
- Shipping Weight: 31lbs (14.1kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.