Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus 4-Channel Digital Effects Mixer
Pioneer DJM-2000 Nexus 4-Channel Digital Effects MixerDetails
Pioneer has raised the bar again with the release of the DJM-2000nexus: the powerful 4-channel professional mixer that combines advanced performance features and intuitive layout to empower unbridled creativity in the booth.
Product Ref: 31679View Full Description
Buy on finance from £54.32 per month Finance from £54.32 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pioneer unveils the new DJM-2000nexus, the flagship 4-channel digital mixer that takes spontaneous creativity to another level. This new nexus model replaces the old DJM 2000 in the Pioneer line up and offers even more creative possibilities with the remix features on the touch screen. Building on the popularity of its predecessor the Pioneer DJM-200nexus combines a host of new features with a professional, intuitive design.
The ProDJ Link enables multi-DJ play and access to the new advanced performance features. ProDJ Link set-up enables LAN connection to up to four CDJs or turntables and two laptops at the same time, rekordbox music files stored on USB/SD cards can be shared among multiple players and DJs can easily switch sets. This effortless connectivity unleashes advanced features, old and new, for even more creative possibility and effortless control during performance:
- NEW! Beat Slice: spontaneously sample, slice and chop tracks to create original arrangements while the unit's Quantize function analyses rekordbox track information on connected CDJs to automatically snap new creations to the beat.
- NEW! Sync Master: set the desired master BPM and beat position on the mixer and sync to up to four CDJs eliminating the need to set individually on every channel.
- Quantized Beat Effects: trigger the DJM-2000nexus's popular Beat Effects with confidence. The unit's Quantize function uses ProDJ link to retrieve rekordbox BPM and beat grid information from connected CDJs or laptops to automatically sync all Beat Effects in perfect time with the mix.
- Live sampler: take samples on the fly from a track or the MIC input and load onto a CDJ for instant remixing, scratching, looping or playback.
Designed For The Clubs
Pro-DJs can max the volume without worrying about distortion or clipping, as the newly designed peak limiter kicks in as soon as the input is pushed too high. Plus, all four channels are equipped with a Peak Level Meter for checking input levels at a glance. The DJM-2000nexus adopts fader technology and fader caps designed for a long life in the tough club environment. Two metal runners make fader operation smooth and durable, and the mechanism is positioned away from the faceplate opening and out of the way of spillages, dust and obstructions.
The DJM-2000nexus delivers a powerful club sound based on the high quality audio design of its predecessor. The onboard USB soundcard can simultaneously input and output all audio signals with no degradation of sound quality. The DAC on the Master Out has been upgraded to a lower-jitter crystal oscillator. The booth monitor output and the 32-bit A/D converter are the highest quality yet for the DJM mixer range, delivering superior sound quality on all outputs, while the 32-bit DSP suppresses digital noise.
User Friendly & Intuitive
The DJM-2000nexus keeps the essential DNA of the DJM-2000: the 5.8-inch large LCD multi-touch panel display lets DJs see and hear the effects, samples, master sync info and channels in play and manipulate them using tactile commands such as Tap and Trace. DJs can use the touch panel to control three innovative performance modes to put their individual stamp on every set:
- Frequency Mix mode: seven-band cross fader so DJs can choose which frequencies are in the mix.
- Enhanced Side Chain Remix mode: the DJM-2000nexus borrows technology from the groundbreaking RMX-1000 remix station, to deliver louder side chain oscillators and multiple effect chaining.
- MIDI mode: to control PCs or laptops running almost every DJ software on the market.
Pioneer's INST FX give intuitive control and studio quality sound. High quality FX - High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Jet, Zip, Crush and the massively popular Noise - are instantly accessible via dedicated buttons. There's a Low Pass and High Pass Filter knob for each channel, while each effect can be finetuned using the large rotary parameter dial.
The DJM-2000nexus also has a professional design and elegant finish having received a few cosmetic enhancements to bring it in line with the stunning CDJ-2000nexus players. Chrome plating has been applied to the dials and white LED illuminates the Beat Effects for an all-round stylish design.
- Switchable 3 band EQ and 3 band isolator (the EQ provides control from +6 dB to -26 dB and the isolator gives +6 dB to ∞ dB)
- Digital input terminals on each channel to ensure high sound quality
- Talk Over function lowers volume of music when MIC input is detected
- Cross Fader Assign function allows input on each channel to be assigned flexibly to the cross fader
- Fader Curve Adjust function allows changes to the cross fader and channel fader curves
- Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby Function
- Number of channels: Audio: 4, Mic: 1
- CD/Line x 6 (RCA)
- Phono x 2 (RCA)
- Digital In x 4 (Coaxial)
- Mic x 1 (XLR & ¼ inch Phone x 1)
- Master Out x 2 (RCA x1, XLR x 1)
- Booth Out x 1 (¼ inch Phone)
- Headphone Monitor Out x1 (¼ inch Phone on top)
- Rec Out x1 (RCA)
- Digital Out x1 (Coaxial)
- Other ports:
- Send x1 (¼ inch Phone)
- Return x1 (¼ inch Phone)
- MIDI Out x1 (5P DIN)
- Control x2 (3.5 mini jack)
- USB B Port x1
- Link Port x6
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32 bit
- A/D converter 24 bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.004% or less
- S/N ratio: 107 dB (Line)
- Head room: 19 dB
- Power use: AC 220 - 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 40 W
- Maximum external dimensions: (W x H x D) 430mm x 404mm x 107.9mm
- Weight: 8.6 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.