View Full Description
Versatile all-in-one portable system
Perfect for performances, meetings, events, and more. The JBL EON208P packs powerful features into a compact and lightweight system with outstanding portability. Its unique suitcase-style design lets you pack up the pair of 8'' two-way stereo speakers and detachable 8-channel mixer into one easy-to-transport package.
The mixer itself gives you plenty of sound-shaping tools with flexible connectivity, including 1/4''-XLR combo inputs for channels 1 through 4, dual 1/4'' and stereo RCA inputs for channels 5-6, and dual 1/4'' TS and a stereo 3.5mm mini-jack for channels 7-8. There's also a handy 3.5mm headphone output with a dedicated level control, RCA and 1/4'' monitor outputs, and a handy subwoofer output.
Combined with each of the individual channel controls and JBL's legendary sound quality, the EON208P packs a serious sonic punch for a wide range of situations.
Professional-grade 8-channel mixer
Control your sound with ease. The EON208P boasts a detachable 8-channel mixer with a plethora of controls and features. With connections that are suitable for guitars, basses, keyboards, microphones, consumer devices such as MP3 or CD players, and more, this versatile PA system is perfect for a wide variety of uses.
You can dial in your sound quickly and easily thanks to the integrated EQ and reverb controls on channels 1 to 4, whilst channels 1 and 2 feature phantom power for use with condenser mics, and a Hi-Z switch for guitar signals on channel 3. You can make use of channel 5/6's pair of 1/4'' TS plugs which are ideal for connecting keyboards and other media playback devices, whilst RCA inputs let you hook up your consumer audio devices. And on channel 7/8, you can connect mobile devices and more through the 3.5mm stereo mini-jack.
Plus, with a handy output section featuring separate outputs for monitors, headphones, and a subwoofer which can all be used simultaneously.
Intuitive audio streaming with Bluetooth® connectivity
Sophisticated, simple, and incredibly easy-to-use. The EON208P lets you connect your Bluetooth®-enabled device directly to your PA system for seamless high-quality audio streaming. No wires, and no hassle, just instant JBL sound for your source material streamed directly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop and more. Simply pair your device with your EON208P using the system's intuitive controls, and you're ready to press play.
- Sophisticated and easy-to-use portable PA system
- Legendary JBL audio quality and versatile operation
- Detachable 8-channel mixer with professional I/O and intelligent controls
- Bluetooth audio streaming with best-in-class performance
- 8'' two-way stereo speakers with best-in-class audience coverage
- 300W of power ensures you have plenty of power to be heard
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- Effortless one-handed carrying and simple setup
- Packs up into a convenient suitcase-style design
- Great sound for performances, meetings, events, and more
- System Type: Portable 2-way full-range loudspeakers with powered mixer
- Maximum SPL Output: 121dB peak
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 18kHz (+/-3dB)
- Amp Design: Class D
- System Power Rating: 300W (2 x 150W stereo)
- Output Connector: 2 x 1/4'' TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- 1 - 4: XLR-1/4'' jack combo connectors
- 5 - 6: 1 x pair of 1/4'' balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and 1 x pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- 7 - 8: 1 x pair of 1/4'' balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- Phantom Power: CH1 and CH2 have phantom power control and share the same selection switch
- Hi-Z Selection: CH3 has a Hi-Z selection switch used for guitar signal input
- Mixer Output Connectors:
- Monitor Out: 1 x pair of RCA jacks (stereo), and 1 x pair of 1/4'' balanced TRS jacks (stereo)
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Subwoofer Out: 1/4'' balanced TRS jack
- Treble/Bass EQ: Per-channel high- and low-shelf filters (+/-12dB cut and boost)
- System Limiter: On-board DSP limiting
- LF Driver: JBL 203mm (8'') woofer
- HF Driver: 1'' Neodymium black aluminium dome tweeter
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Crossover Type: 2-way passive network 2nd order filters (12dB cutoff per octave)
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Suspension/Mounting: 36mm pole socket
- Handles: 1 x handle on top
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
- AC Input: 100-120V, 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 575mm x 775mm x 400mm / 22.6'' x 30.5'' x 15.7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.6kg / 38.8lbs