Chauvet Motion Orb LED Lighting Effect
Chauvet Motion Orb LED Lighting EffectDetails
The Chauvet Motion Orb LED Lighting Effect is a brilliant new lighting concept featuring 55 individual colour changing LED orbs. Similiar to a curtain, the motion orb can be drawn to one side, draped across the ceiling or used as a back-drop. It can be easily mounted to most truss systems using the 10mm and 12mm treaded bolt holes. Generate complex looks and effortlessly create custom colours without using a controller. The orb has 30 built-in effects including a popular rain effect to really add impact. Make your event stand out with eye-catching automated and sound-activated programs that dance to the beat of the music. Includes a handy carry bag to keep your gear safe and organised.
Product Ref: 73653View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.02 per month Finance from £7.02 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Decorative LED orbs that create a seamless RGB colour mixing curtain to enhance any venue or event
- Link up to 3 Motion Orb™ units to create a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching automated and sound-activated programs that dance to the beat of the music
- Mounts to most truss systems using 10 mm and 12 mm treaded bolt holes
- 30 built-in effects including popular LED “rain” effect
- Use built-in hanging rings at the bottom of each string to expand hanging possibilities
- Effortlessly create custom colours, without using a controller, in Standalone mode
- Adjustable string lengths from 2 m, 3 m, or 4 m using the optional Motion Orb™ extensions (sold separately)
- Easily store and transport in the included gear bag
- DMX Channels: 9, 165, 240 or 315
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 110 LEDs (tri-colour RGB) SMD (100 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 1 to 15 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 428 Hz
- Power Linking: 16 units @ 120 V; 30 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 42 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 8.2 lb (3.7 kg)
- Size: 39.9 x 2.6 x 85.5 in (1,013 x 65 x 2,343 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- 5 Motion Orb™ strings
- 5 Motion Orb™ ends
- Power cord
- Carrying bag
- User Manual / Warranty card
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.