Cameo AuroBeam 150 7 x 15W RGBW LED Moving Head
Cameo AuroBeam 150 7 x 15W RGBW LED Moving HeadDetails
The Cameo AuroBeam 150 is an ultra-fast moving head with unlimited pan and tilt movement, 16-bit resolution and flicker free operation due to the 3600Hz refresh rate. Featuring seven 15W RGBW LEDs with a 12° beam angle and a light intensity of 50,000 lux; the AuroBeam 150 provides rich saturated colours, subtle pastel shades and vibrant shades of white. This moving head is equipped with extensive professional features such as PowerCon mains connectors from Neutrik and both 3-pin and 5-pin inputs and outputs for the DMX signal. Complete with a rugged black metal and ABS housing, the AuroBeam includes 6 buttons and a backlit display for easy operation.
Product Ref: 61956View Full Description
Buy on finance from £17.19 per month Finance from £17.19 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Cameo AuroBeam 150 can be operated automatically via the programmable scenes or music, or used in standalone mode and master or slave mode. When using the DMX, 5-channel, 11-channel, 19-channel and 41-channel control modes are available, along with several other dimmer and strobe functions.
- 7 high power 15W quad LEDs
- RGBW spectrum for saturated colours, subtle pastel shades and natural whites
- Single Pixel Control for effective pixel mapping effects
- 2 high-speed engines for precise, high speed and unlimited pan and tilt movements
- Effective automated operating modes
- Programmable standalone scenes
- Professional 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Neutrik PowerCon power connectors
- 3,600Hz refresh rate
- RDM enabled
- 4 selectable dimming curves
- Colour temperature correction
- 3 temperatures of white; warm white, white, cool white
- Product Number: CLABEAM150
- Product Type: LED Moving Light
- Type: Moving Head
- Colour Spectrum: RGBW
- Number of LEDs: 7
- LED Type: 15W
- Dispersion: 12°
- Refresh Rate: 3600Hz
- DMX Input:
- 3-Pin XLR Male
- 5-Pin XLR Male
- DMX Output:
- 3-Pin XLR Female
- 5-Pin XLR Female
- DMX Modes:
- DMX Functions:
- Single Pixel Control
- Pan/Tilt Fine
- Standalone Modes:
- Auto Run
- Sound Control
- Pan Movement: Unlimited
- Tilt Movement: Unlimited
- High Speed Strobe: > 30Hz
- Indicators: Colour LCD Display
- Power Consumption: 130W
- Power Connector: Neutrik PowerCon Input/Output
- Housing Material: Metal/ABS Plastic
- Cooling: Silent, Temperature Controlled Fan
- Illuminance: 50,000lx @1m
- Dimensions without Bracket: 375mm x 260mm x 180mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.9kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.