Quiklok SL/913ALU BK Tower Dual-Tier Aluminium Keyboard Stand, Black
Quiklok SL/913ALU BK Tower Dual-Tier Aluminium Keyboard Stand, BlackDetails
Please Note: This is the Tower version of the Quiklok Dual-Tier Aluminium Keyboard Stand, designed to accomodate keyboards/controller sizes up to 76 keys.
Product Ref: 105649View Full Description
Buy on finance from £5.61 per month Finance from £5.61 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Aluminium Construction
The Quiklok SL/913ALU BK is crafted from premium-grade die-cast aluminium, ensuring superior sturdiness and support for your equipment, whilst being exceptionally lightweight for easy portability. The stand boasts excellent structural support, with an ingenious patented design that enables you to setup for any gig in mere seconds. The stand can be taken down just as quickly, providing you with an ultra-compact and easy-to-transport unit that fits neatly into the included nylon carry bag. The SL/913ALU BK is simple and incredibly effective, and comes in a striking Metallic Black finish.
The SL/913ALU BK features a dual-tier design that can be set-up quickly with ease. The tiers can be set to your desired height, providing you with an ergonomic and comfortable position for playing both standing or seated. The stand is built to accommodate most sizes of keyboards and controllers, as well as drum machines, small mixers, and sound modules. The stylish design features a raised base, giving you ample space for pedals, and is ideal for studio or live performance applications. It can even be used for display purposes.
- Solid high-grade die-cast aluminium construction
- Exceptionally lightweight with maximum sturdiness and structural support
- Ingenious patented design
- Set-up and take-down in seconds
- Compact and portable format for easy storage and transport
- Height adjustable dual-tier design
- Perfect for both seated or standing playing positions
- Accommodates most sizes of keyboards and controllers, as well as drum machines, small mixers, and sound modules
- Stylish raised base design
- Plenty of space for pedals below the stand
- Ideal for studio, live, or display applications
- Supplied with 3/8'' or 5/8'' threaded connection clamp for microphone boom addons, and a nylon carry bag
- Base Depth: 24.8'' / 63cm
- Base Width: 33.81'' / 93.5cm
- Stand Height: 46.85'' / 119cm
- Tier Height Adjustability: From 26.7'' to 46.8'' / From 68cm to 119cm
- Lower Tier Angle: Straight 90 Degree fixed angle
- Lower Tier Length: 17.71'' / 45cm
- Lower Tier Usable Depth: 15.74'' / 40cm
- Upper Tier Angle: Straight 90 Degree fixed angle
- Upper Tier Length: 14.96'' / 38cm
- Upper Tier Usable Depth: 11.8'' / 30cm
- Folded Size: 5.9'' x 7.87'' x 46.45'' / 15cm x 20cm x 118cm
- Weight Capacity: 240lbs / 108kg (80lbs / 36kg per tier)
- Weight: 13.11lbs / 5.9kg
- Included Accessories:
- Nylon carrying bag
- 3/8'' or 5/8'' threaded connection clamp for microphone boom addons
- Colour: Metallic Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.