Korg nano KONTROL Studio MIDI Controller
Korg nano KONTROL Studio MIDI ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 67802View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.96 per month Finance from £2.96 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Wireless MIDI Controller
Designed for portability and practicality the Korg nanoKONTROL is a compact MIDI controller which can control digital audio workstations via Bluetooth connectivity. Operating from battery power and featuring comprehensive channel controls such as record, mute, solo and select the nanoKONTROL can increase your workflow by provide hardware controls for quick and simple operation and navigation. Additionally, the 8 on board faders and robust navigation controls are built to withstand life on the road.
Mac, PC and iOS Compatibility
Although designed to offer seamless wireless operation the nanoKONTROL can also be connected via USB to a range of computers and devices. Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems as well as additional iOS compatibility the nanoKONTROL is the most versatile, portable and comprehensive MIDI controller available. For a full list of compatible devices and operating systems, please see the below system requirements.
Compact and Portable
With a size smaller than a letter sized sheet of paper the nanoKONTROL can be carried in a bag and be ready for music creation at any given time. Constructed from robust plastic with durable controls and backlit with stylish white LEDs the nanoKONTROL redefines the phrase portable MIDI controller.
- Mixer section with 8 sliders
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Record and Select buttons
- Complete with Music Software Bundle
- Durable jog wheel
- Transport keys
- 8 rotary controls
- iPhone/iPad support
- Compact, lightweight and portable construction
- Type: Bluetooth MIDI Controller
- Connectivity: USB
- Channels: 8
- Controls Per Channel: Mute, Solo, Rec, Select
- Faders: 8
- Buttons: 45
- Rotary Encoders: 8
- Other Controls: 1 x Navigation Wheel
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Finish: Black
- Power Requirements: Battery Powered (sold separately)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Required Drivers: Korg BLE-MIDI Driver
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating System: OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
- Mac Mini (Mid 2011 or later)
- iMac (Late 2012 or later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- iPhone 4 – 6s
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4th Gen
- iPad 3rd Gen
- iPad Mini 1 – 4
- iPod Touch 5th – 6th Gen
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.