Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony Pack
Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony PackDetails
The Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano combines an acoustic styled response with digital enhancements for the optimum authenticity. The fully weighted, hammer action keyboard has a response and feel similar to an acoustic piano. The tonal possibilities are endless with the GP-500 thanks to the 35 built-in tones that cover a full range of styles and time periods. Through meticulous craft and assistance from legendary acoustic piano manufacturer C. Bechstein, the GP-500 will allow all players to perform at their finest. This exclusive bundle also includes KRK KNS 6400 headphones for silent practice and a Gear4music adjustable piano stool.
Product Ref: 72478View Full Description
Buy on finance from £96.38 per month Finance from £96.38 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein have been one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
The GP-500's new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard retains the authenticity necessary for classic performance, thanks to piano keys that feature the same full length wood used as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. The GP-500 shares a grand piano's keypress format by sending the hammer along a vertical path, delivering a true, whole touch that puts the GP-500 at your fingertips.
Grand Acoustic System
The GP-500 inhabits a six-speaker amplification system, which is effective at providing a wholesome, rich sound. The Grand Acoustic System delivers three dimensional sound, which leaves it closely reminiscent of a truly acoustic grand piano. By having the speakers face three directions, the GP-500 can comfortably deliver classic sound to both the musician and the audience.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos
AiR Grand Sound Source technology is incorporated in the GP-500, resulting in accurate sounds of three definitive grand pianos. Each of the three settings, Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna, offer a representative body and sound that closely study and deliver each of of the distinctive pianos they recreate. This results in the GP-500 being an ownership to three of the piano’s most respected and sought after sounds.
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs. This gives you the assured confidence in both your piano and Casio.
This closed-back around-the-ear design of the KNS 6400 Headphones brings you closer to your music and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the music. Having consistent and accurate reproduction of your playing will help you progress and enjoy playng more.
This high quality, traditional piano stool is height adjustable, allowing you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano or keyboard. Finished in a stunning matte black, with a black corduroy top, this stool will look great with any black piano.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 35 built-in Tones
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- Recorder: [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback[Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Other Functions:
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Scene number of setups: 15preset 10user
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 (10 cm plus 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 plus 20W x 2
- Input/Output Terminals:
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Color/Finish: Polished Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.