The Casio CT-X800 Portable Keyboard is the second entry level keyboard in the new CT-X range, packed with lots of new features including the new pitch bend wheel, USB host cababilities and powerful AiX Sound Source put the CT-X800 above previous models. The Casio portable keyboard includes a range of educational functions with the ability to use the inbuilt lessons, split and layer functions as well as selecting different parts to play to the built-in songs. Musicians can record drum rhythms and record compositions, link to a computer or make use of the MIDI and USB functions.
Product Ref: 114349View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AiX Sound Technology
The Acoustic Intelligent Xpression (AiX) technology is a complete re-design rather than an upgrade. AiX reproduces the tonal characteristics of acoustic instruments making them as realistic as possible. This new technology provides a massive leap forward in sound quality, offering much more than you would expect for a mid-range keyboard.
The New CT-X Range
The Casio CT-X800 features a new sleek design combined with a new powerful speaker system and easy to operate display. The new addition of a pitch bend wheel and a USB host port allows the CT-X800 to be more versatile and flexible than previous models. This keyboard has a whole range of features for the budding musician.
Variety of Sounds
The Casio CT-X800 Portable Keyboard is complete with a full host of new sounds, giving you a sense of realism. The CT-X800 also includes 195 drum kits, authentic accompaniments, and 310 instant setups for a quick start with a range of styles and tones.
A six-track song recorder allows you to build exciting compositions and recordings supplemented by a PC Connection which is driver-free so easily links to Mac, iPad or PC with music writing software. The Harmonize/Arpeggiator function adds extra accompaniment and supplementary harmonies. Having 32 registration memories allows you to recall your favourite sounds and rhythms easier - ideal for performances. Finally, the in-built minijack connector links your keyboard to your media player for playing along to your favourite songs .
- Dimensions: 948 x 350 x 109 mm
- Weight: 4.4 Kg
- Colour: Black
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: 3 types, off
- Touch On/Off Button: Yes
- Technology: AiX
- LCD Size: 108 x 38mm
- Pitch Bend Wheel: Yes
Tones and Effects
- Tones: 600
- Max. Polyphony: 48 (24 for certain tones)
- Layer: Lower, Upper1, Upper2
- System Reverb Type: 20 types
- System Chorus Type: 10 types
- System Delay Type: 15 types
- Rhythms: 195
- Metronome: Yes
- Beats per bar: 0 to 9
- Tempo Range: 20 to 255
- Arpeggiator: 100 types
- Music Preset: 310 types
Songs and Lessons
- Demo songs: 1
- Built-in Songs: 160
- User Songs: 10 (max. 320 Kb per song)
- User Recorded Songs: 6 (max. 320 Kb per song)
- Lessons: 3 (Listen, Watch, Remember), Easy Mode
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Built in Rhythms: 195
- User Rhythms: 10 (max. 64 Kb per rhythm)
- Chord Book Function: Chord guide
- Registration: 32 (4 set ups x 8 banks)
- Recording: Real-time, playback
- Midi Recorder: Tracks, songs, memory capacity
- Tracks: 6
- Songs: 5
- Playing Along with Built-in Songs: 1 Song (L, R, LR)
- Memory Capacity: 40,000 notes (for each song)
- Transpose: +/- 1 octave (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Octave Shift: Upper 1/ Upper 2/ Lower, +/- 3 octaves
- Tuning: A=415.5 to 465.9Hz (Initial Default: A=440.0Hz)
- Preset Scales: 17
- Music Preset: 310
- One Touch Preset: 195
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 100 types
- Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank numbers and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- Phones/ Output: Yes
- Pedal: 1
- Audio-In: Yes
- USB to Host: Yes
- MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 Standard
- USB Port: TYPE B & TYPE A
- PEDAL jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Stereo standard jack
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Power Supply: DC9.5V
- Battery: AA type x 6 Alkaline
- Battery Life: Approx. 3 hours continuous action on alkaline batteries
- AC Adapter: AD-E95100L
- Auto Power Off: Approx. 30 minutes after last operation; can be disabled
- Power Consumption: 9.5V, 7.5W
- Included Accessories: Music Stand (tablet supported), Power Supply
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.