Casio CDP 220R Digital Piano X Frame Pack
Casio CDP 220R Digital Piano X Frame PackDetails
Product Ref: 84735View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.60 per month Finance from £8.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Capturing The Sound Of The World
The CDP 220R includes an outstanding 700 high-quality tones from an array of music genres. In support of the massive amount of tones, the Casio keyboard also includes 200 rhythm and auto accompaniments from around the world. In addition to these pre-sets, players can also create their own rhythms within the 10 free slots. Using the included HP-170 headphones, you can closely alter your sound with the pitch bend wheel, music presets and scale editor to change the temperament of the keyboard.
Designed To Sound Your Best
Casio achieve incredibly realistic acoustic piano tones with an enhanced sound quality. The dual element AHL sound source uses waveforms to deliver outstanding tone quality. With the scaled hammer action keyboard, you can feel the grand piano authenticity. With such an outstanding sound, this set offers a complete setup ideal for studio and home use.
The HP-170 stereo headphones allow you to privately listen and monitor the rich and varied sounds from your Casio CDP 220R keyboard. You can monitor your sound in comfort as the headband is adjustable and the earcups are suitable for wear over long periods of times. The cable length gives you enough room for flexibility without being obtrusive.
Robust, Adjustable Stand
Included with the set is an X-Frame keyboard stand by Gear4music in black. The stand is easily adjusted to suit players of every size and their ideal setups. The stand is constructed with high grade steel for durability and can be folded down for easy transport and storage purposes. With protective rubber ends, the stand protects your floor surface and ensures stability for the Casio keyboard.
Play With Comfort
Completing the X-Frame set is the adjustable keyboard bench by Gear4music. The bench provides players with an extremely comfortable cushion for comfort and is height adjustable to fit players of all sizes. The stable keyboard bench folds flat for storage purposes and includes rubber foot ends to protect the bench from slipping and marking the floor.
Included In The Set
- 1 x Casio CDP 220R Digital Piano
- 1 x HP-170 Stereo Headphones
- 1 x X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- 1 x Adjustable Keyboard/Piano Bench
Casio CDP 220R Digital Piano
- Improved sound quality & piano feel
- Realistic acoustic piano tones
- New SDHC compatibility
- Over 700 high-quality tones from array of genres
- New chord book function
- Includes piano/organ button
HP-170 Stereo Headphones
- Complete with 1/4" jack adapter
- Silver finish
- Wide frequency range
- 40mm diameter speaker
- Includes 2.5m cable
X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- High grade steel construction
- Easily folded for travel & storage
- Height adjustable to suit every player
- Smart black finish with rubber ends
Adjustable Piano Bench
- Folds flat for storage
- Height adjustable for all sizes
- Protective rubber foot ends
Casio CDP 220R Digital Piano
- Keys: 88, Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (10 types), Chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment Modes: 5 modes
- CASIO Chord
- Fingered 1
- Fingered 2 (6th off)
- Fingered 3 (on bass)
- Full Range Chord
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank), 10 user songs
- Lesson Functions: Yes
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: ? = 30 to 255)
- Sampling Function: Up to 8 sounds
- SD or SDHC memory card: Up to 32GB
- MIDI GM Compatibility level 1
- USB: Yes
- Speakers: 12cm/6cm (oval) x 2, bass-reflex system
- Amp Output: 8W+8W
HP-170 Stereo Headphones
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108dB SPL at 1kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- Height Positions: 1000mm, 940mm, 860mm, 760mm, 650mm
- Width Positions: 300mm, 450mm, 590mm, 700mm, 810mm
- Max. Weight Load: 30 kg
- Weight: 4 kg
Adjustable Piano Bench
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110 kg
- Height: 430/480 mm
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.