Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Music System, Black
Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Music System, BlackDetails
The Sonos Play:3 Speaker is a hugely versatile speaker that can be synced all over your house and play music wirelessly. Each one contains two custom-designed mid-range speakers, a tweeter and a bass radiator, each with a dedicated amplifier, that delivers rich, room-filling sound with crystal clear highs and deep rolling lows. Listen to your favourite music as it was meant to be heard.
Product Ref: 53998View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Crystal Clear, Room Filling Sound
The Play:3 is custom designed by Sonos to produce rich, room-filling HiFi sound that's crystal clear at any volume. It contains three state of the art digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture. Three speakers creates a crisp and accurate high frequency response and ensure the faithful reproduction of mid-range frequencies crucial for accurate playback of vocals and instruments, as well as delivery of deep, rich bass from the bass radiator.
All filter settings, active equalisation and time alignment are done in the digital domain through state of the art DSP circuitry so there's no loss of audio quality or energy. You can optimise sound performance using room specific bass, treble, balance and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Access to All Music
The Sonos Play:3 comes pre-loaded with Internet radio stations. Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows and podcasts free of charge and browse by type or radio host. Sonos works seamlessly with a host of popular music streaming services and streams content to the room of your choice. You can also play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network.
Wireless App Control
You can control all your music and rooms with an Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad™. A free app lets you control the Play:3 from the palm of your hand. If you have multiple music players you can control what music is playing in every room, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren't tied to a specific player so you can use any controller to control the music and volume in all your rooms. The software is included to use any Mac or PC as a controller too.
The Play:3 can go anywhere and deliver music into your home wirelessly. Music players and controllers work on your home WiFi network or they can establish their own secure network using Sonosnet Wireless Mesh Technology. This uses sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations. This allows you to play different music in each room simultaneously or sync each room together and play the same all over your house in perfect unison.
The Sonos Play:3 is simple and easy to use. Simply put it in any room and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The easy System Set up software provides on-screen prompts on any control. You can then expand your system room by room by adding more speakers.
The Play:3 is small and compact and easily movable. Simply pick it up and plug it in! The system will also automatically notify you of updates and new features once registered and can be easily updated with the press of one button.
Reviews"Hi tech leviathan within." mixmag "Gadget of the year." ShortList "Best home entertainment device 2011." Pocket-lint, Gadget Awards Winner 2011 "Great sound quality." Buy It! "The best wireless music starter unit on the market." Hardware Editor's Choice
- Amplifier: Three Class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: Three driver speaker system - one tweeter, two mid-range drivers, and one bass radiator. Each driver in the product is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier
- Stereo Pair: Allows you to group two Play:3s in the same room with one Play:3 serving as the left channel and the other as the right channel
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio® Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang's Vault®, WiMP and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
- Operating Systems (for stored files): Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlists supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player® and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Wireless Connectivity: Works on your home WiFi netowrk with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Ethernet Port: One 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Power Supply: AC 120/240v, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Top-Panel Buttons: Volume and Mute
- Top-Panel Lights: Indicates player and mute status
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.2 x 10.6 x 6.3 (in) / 132 x 268 x 160 (mm)
- Weight: 5.71 lb (2.6 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C
- Storage Temperature: 4F to 158F (-20C to 70C)
- Product Finish: White with light metallic grille, black with graphite grille
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Mount: Standard 1/4'' /20 threaded mounting socket
- Weight: 5.71 lb / 2.6 kg
*Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required). Internet functionality may require payment of a separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
- 1 Sonos PLAY:3
- Power cord
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Setup guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.