Sonos CONNECT Wireless Music System
Sonos CONNECT Wireless Music SystemDetails
The Sonos CONNECT fits into your existing home audio system to transform your stereo or home theatre into a Sonos music streaming system. This wireless, easy to use music player gives you access to all the music on earth including music streaming services and Internet radio, play alone or connect to other Sonos music players to create a multi-room music experience.
Product Ref: 54003View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fits Into Your Favourite Music System
The Sonos CONNECT connects to your existing home theatre system or an external amplifier. It seamlessly integrates these devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System. Enjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control. You can optimise sound performance using room specific bass, treble, balance and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Access to All Music
The Sonos CONNECT comes pre-loaded with Internet radio stations. Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows and podcasts free of charge and browse by type or radio host. Sonos works seamlessly with a host of popular music streaming services and streams content to the room of your choice. You can also play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network. An analog input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR or radio) and play that music or audio on all players in the system.
Wireless App Control
You can control all your music and rooms with an Android™ device, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad™. A free app lets you control the CONNECT from the palm of your hand. If you have multiple music players you can control what music is playing in every room, from anywhere in your house. Sonos Controllers aren't tied to a specific player so you can use any controller to control the music and volume in all your rooms. The software is included to use any Mac or PC as a controller too.
The CONNECT can go anywhere and deliver music into your home wirelessly. Music players and controllers work on your home WiFi network or they can establish their own secure network using Sonosnet Wireless Mesh Technology. This uses sophisticated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, multiple antennas and radios together to boost signal strength and reach remote locations. This allows you to play different music in each room simultaneously or sync each room together and play the same all over your house in perfect unison.
The Sonos CONNECT is simple and easy to use. Simply put it in any room and connect it to your home WiFi network using the free Sonos Controller App. The easy System Set up software provides on-screen prompts on any control. You can then expand your system room by room by adding more speakers.
The CONNECT also has an alarm feature so you can wake up to your favourite tunes in one room or all over the house. Alternatively, use the sleep timer to fall asleep to some soothing sounds! Use the schedule feature to play music at specific times of day or for a set duration - ideal for workout sessions. The system has a two-port Ethernet switch to bring standard Internet connectivity to your set-top box, DVR, PC, game console or NAS drive. The system will also automatically notify you of updates and new features once registered and can be easily updated with the press of one button.
Reviews"The planet's finest multi-room music system." T3 "Sonos makes sensational music systems." Time Out "The ultimate affordable multi-room music system." Esquire "No other streamer comes close in terms of sound quality." PC Plus "A winner." The guardian
- Line-in connections: Auto-detecting analog (RCA) line-in connection
- Line-out connections: Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial)
- Sound quality: THD+N <0.009 , 20Hz-20kHz
- Music Services Supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, JB Hi-Fi NOW, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Pandora®, Rdio® Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Slacker® Radio, Songl, Songza, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang's Vault®, WiMP and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
- Operating Systems (for stored files): Windows® XP SP3 and higher; Mac running OS X 10.6.8 or greater; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Apple Airplay Music Sources: Connect an Apple AirPlay® music source, such as an Apple Express® to any Sonos player with line-in. Enjoy songs from your iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® in any or every room of the home.
- Playback Modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Playback Supported: iTunes®, Rhapsody, WinAmp®, Windows Media Player® and MusicMatch™ (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Wireless Connectivity: Works on your home WiFi netowrk with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router. Also works on SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
- Network Bridging: 2 port switch (10/100Mbs, auto MDI/MDIX) allows Ethernet devices to connect through SonosNet
- Power Supply: AC 100/240v, 50-60Hz
- Front-Panel Buttons: Volume and Mute
- Front-Panel Lights: Indicates player and mute status
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 (in) / 74 x 136 x 140 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C
- Storage Temperature: 4F to 158F (-20C to 70C)
- Product Finish: White / high quality polycarbonate material
- Multi-language support: Sonos System Software supports: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Weight: 1.5 lb / 0.69 kg
*Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required). Internet functionality may require payment of a separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply.
- Sonos CONNECT
- Power cord
- 1 RCA stereo audio cable
- 1 stereo mini to RCA Y- audio cable
- Flat Ethernet cable
- Setup guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.