NUX MFX-10 Multi Effects Pedal
NUX MFX-10 Multi Effects PedalDetails
The NUX MFX-10 Multi Effects Pedal offers a wide variety of features combined in a sturdy footswitch pedal. Complete with three soft tap footswitches which allow you to effortlessly scroll through different effects. Equipped with 19 classic amp each with its own 3-band EQ, and pedal models with A/B channel switching to get the perfect sound. Additional features include a built-in drum machine with with CD quality PCM sounds, a built-in tuner, looper, and also a built-in Wah Wah pedal. Everything you could possibly need in one compact unit.
Product Ref: 73350View Full Description
Spend another £110.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Multi Effects and More
The NUX MFX-10 Multi Effects Pedal boats a full range of versatile features that can be used in a wide variety of applications. The sound quality is simply superb, as well as the build quality and accessibility.
This compact effects pedal features a full colour LCD screen, that is not only easy to use, but also allows you to scroll through the choice of amps and effects, and even save settings for next time. It is also ideal for use on stage, where lighting is not always the best for illuminating instruments and pedals.
One of the many benefits of the MFX-10, is the choice of amp and pedal models. Choose from a choice of 19 classic amp and pedal models, with a vintage 3-band EQ for every amp. This particular feature is perfect for gigging musicians with limited space, as you have everything you need in one compact unit. As well as being ideal for live performances, the MFX-10 can also be used for recording.
An additional built-in drum machine allows you to jam along to different styles and improve your technique. It also features a metronome, that can be easily controlled via the LCD screen.
The NUX MFX-10 Multi Effects Pedal features all the standard connections you would expect to find on a unit like this, including; aux for ipod, footswitch input and input jacks. The benefit of having the aux input, allows you to connect an ipod, phone or cd player for jamming along to, therefore improving your playing ability.
"With a brief look over the manual operating the MFX-10 was a breeze to figure out, it’s been well designed and is very intuitive." Life Sa Pinas
Read the full review here
- A total of 55 models, up to eight can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factory + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA converters
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
- Effects types: 55
- Effect modules: Max. 8 simultaneous modules
- Preset memory:
- User settings: 4Preset (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Factory setting :4 Preset (A-D) x 9 (1-9) groups = 36
- Total 72 presets (up to 144 presets with AMP A/B switch)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- AD/DA converter: 24bit
- Signal processing: 32bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz ±1dB
- THD+N :Display: 160 x 128 TFT LCD
- Jacks: INPUT, LEFT(MONO), RIGHT, HEADPHONES, AUX IN, EXT.PEDAL, DC IN.
- Input? -10dBv @ 1M?
- Output: -10dBv (Output load impedance of 10k? or more)
- AUX In: -10dBV @ 10k or more
- Headphones: 20mW + 20mW (into 32? load)
- Power: 9V DC, 500mA, ACD-007A (Negative pin)
- Dimensions: 330(L) × 202(W) × 72(H)mm
- Weight: 2.65kg
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Power Adaptor
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.