Laney A-Duo Acoustic Guitar Amp
Laney A-Duo Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
Product Ref: 91495View Full Description
Spend another £5.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built for Power & Portability
The A-Duo acoustic amp offers a high-quality tone in an extremely portable design, allowing players to place it on the floor or mounted on a speaker stand. Its two 8" custom-designed dual-cone speakers provide 30 watts each, delivering 60 watts total with plenty of headroom to sound amazing on large stages. Its minimal stage footprint also ensures it can fit on any stage, and can also be used as a performance seat. A range of acoustic friendly controls ensures players have everything then need to give their guitar an all-natural, beautifully amplified tone and adapt to multiple performance situations.
Dual Channel Flexibility
Featuring 2 completely independent channels with XRL combi inputs, players can choose to connect a mic and instrument, two different instruments, or blend separate mic and pickup connections from the same guitar. This flexibility doesn’t stop there, as both channels feature their own 3-band EQ, reverb, chorus, and levels to provide excellent tonal shaping. For quick tone shaping, 4 EQ pre-sets provide different curves for a range of situations. The Laney amp is also designed to be quick and easy to use, the addition of a shape control provides instant single button optimisation. An anti-feedback button and phase switch help eliminate any unwanted noise or interference, ensuring the amps tone remains clean.
Designed to adapt to multiple performance situations, the Laney A-Duo offers excellent connectivity to enhance your playing performance. An Aux input allows music devices to be connected so you can play along to your favourite songs or backing tracks, and the headphones output allows for silent practice. The amps XLR inputs feature phantom power to allow players to connect condenser or dynamic mics. The balanced D.I. outputs offers direct, mic-free connection to mixers or active speakers for larger performance situations. The addition of an FX loop allows players to add additional FX units to further enhance their performance.
- Delivers 60 watts of power & enough headroom for large stages
- Dual channels with wide range of controls provide the ultimate flexibility
- Aux input for playing along to songs and backing tracks
- Headphones output offers silent practice
- Balanced XLR D.I. Output provides mic free connection to mixers and active speaker systems
- Minimal stage footprint with the option to use as a performance seat
- Pole cup for use with standard 35mm pole stand (Sold separately)
- Power: 60W RMS (2 x 30W)
- Speakers: 2 x 8" Custom Designed Full Range Dual Cone
- Channels: 2
- Controls: 3-Band EQ, 2 x Reverb, 2 x Chorus, Level, Anti-Feedback, Phase
- Power Requirements: Universal Mains Power IEC Input
- Average Power Consumption: 100 Watts
- Weight: 10.5kg (23.2lbs)
- Channel 1 Combi (Mic/Line): Balanced XLR/Unbalanced 1/4" Jack
- Impedance: 10MOhm
- Channel 2 Combi (Mic/Line): Balanced XLR/Unbalanced 1/4" Jack
- Impedance: 10MOhm
- Aux Input: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- FX Send/Return Loop: 1/4" Mono Jack
- D.I. Out: Balanced XLR w/Source Switch & GND Lift
- Headphones: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Remote: 1/4" Stereo Jack
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.