Jackson JS3Q Concert Bass Guitar, Transparent Black
Jackson JS3Q Concert Bass Guitar, Transparent BlackDetails
Product Ref: 84784View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.61 per month Finance from £10.61 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Jackson's High Output Humbucking Bass Pickups
Jackson's High output humbucking pickups deliver a full, rich tone whilst providing heavy overdrive and masses of sustain, making it perfect for heavier music styles such as rock and metal. Its ceramic magnets help retain the pickup’s high end while still delivering that low-end power.
One of the most unique features of the Jackson Concert bass is the integrated 3-band EQ. The 3-band EQ gives you optimal control when it comes to shaping and sculpting the sound you desire. With three separate knobs for added control, you can mould the tone to the sound you are trying to achieve.
Jackson Compound Radius Neck
The Concert Bass Guitar features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fingerboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This design provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speed at the high register.
Body & Bridge
- Series: JS
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Body: Poplar
- Shape: Concert
- Bridge: Jackson High Mass
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Transparent Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple w/Graphite Reinforcement & Scarf Joint
- Scale Length: 34'' (864mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12'' - 16'' Compound Radius (304.8mm - 406.4mm)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Jackson Covered High-Output Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Active 3-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: NPS, .045 - .105 Gauges
- Case Included No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.