Ibanez SR 30th Anniversary Premium, Natural Low Gloss
Ibanez SR 30th Anniversary Premium, Natural Low GlossDetails
Product Ref: 85128View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.28 per month Finance from £27.28 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SR30TH4P-NTL features a semi-hollow body construction, along with three oval sound holes that add to the overall unique and artistic design of the bass, while delivering a warm, rich resonance of the semi-hollow construction.
Neck & Fingerboard
As well as a comfortable body shape, this Premium Bass Guitar features an Atlas-4 five-piece wenge and bubinga neck, delivering tonal clarity and superior note attack. A wenge fingerboard provides a warm, soft tone with a natural feel. This fingerboard is also decorated with abalone oval inlays for added elegance. Each fret also features Premium fret edge treatment for a smooth and comfortable play.
Nordstrand 'Big Single' Pickups
A set of single-coil "Big Single" pickups deliver a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tone, whilst retaining the clarity. These pickups are paired with Ibanez's custom electronics with a three-band EQ, EQ bypass switch and a three-way mid-frequency switch for precise tonal control. Frequency ranges include 250HZ, 459 Hz and 700 Hz for the optimum sound. when the EQ bypass switch is activated, the treble-tone control knob acts as a passive tone control for the bass's output.
Mono-Rail V Bridge
As well as delivering the perfect tone, this 30th Anniversary Premium Bass Guitar also features a new Mono-rail V bridge. This innovative design offers a wide intonation adjustment range, and each independent saddle provides a maximum string vibration transfer without any interference.
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars and Basses have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980's that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Semi-Hollow body construction offers resonant tone and lightweight bass guitar
- Three oval holes add to the unique, artistic design
- Equipped with a set of Nordstrand 'Big Single' pickups that deliver an aggressive tone
- Rosewood fingerboard features premium fret edge treatment for smooth playability
- Mono-Rail V bridge delivers a wide intonation range
- Gotoh machine heads offer excellent superior tuning stability
- Atlas-4 5-piece jatoba and bubinga neck offers smooth playability and strength
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with Mid frequency switch
- Features 30th Anniversary logo on the back
- Series: SR Series
- Body Top: Bubinga
- Body Material: Ash & Mahogany Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Finish: Natural Low Gloss
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Wenge & Bubinga With KTS Titamium Rods
- Neck Shape: Atlas-4
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Fret Size: Medium With Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Position Inlays: Abalone Ovals
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Nut
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Nordstrand 'Big Single'
- Neck Pickup: Nordstrand 'Big Single'
- Controls: Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & Mid frequency switch
- Bridge: Mono-Rail V With 16.5 mm String Spacing
- Case: Soft Case
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.