Ibanez RG6PCMLTD Premium, Sunset Red Gradation
Ibanez RG6PCMLTD Premium, Sunset Red GradationDetails
Product Ref: 83918View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This limited edition model is beautifully crafted with a lightweight ash body, mounted with a 3.5mm curly maple top. Curly maple offers a distinctive grain that can be easily recognised through the Sunset Red Graduation finish, for a unique guitar that will stand out on any stage. As well as appearance, the RG6PCMLTD also features a double-cutaway body shape which allows easier access to the higher frets for flexibility across the whole fingerboard.
Headstock & Neck
As well as a comfortable body shape and stunning looks, the Ibanez RG6PCMLTD is also equipped with a 11-piece neck made up of wenge, bubinga, maple and purpleheart. This combination of tonewoods provides a strong and stable neck, that will not warp over time. A curly maple fingerboard is also included, that not only matches the body but also features jumbo stainless steel frets. For added playability, each fret is finished with Ibanez's premium fret edge treatment, specially rounded for a smooth play and a comfortable neck.
Like many guitars from Ibanez, the RG6PCMLTD features an angled headstock, which not only provides a stylish appearance, but also offers better string pressure. By increasing the string pressure on the strings, it helps them stay in the nut slots, and decreases loss of string vibration between the nut and the tuners for better sustain and smooth playability.
Trio of DiMarzio Pickups
Players can achieve a full host of versatile tones thanks to the trio of DiMarzio pickups, including Air Norton, True Velvet and The Tone Zone. The Air Norton offers deep and warm tone with superb harmonics, while the True Velvet offers a balanced tone with clarity. Finally, the Tone Zone delivers a wide dynamic range with a powerful projection, and perfect for solos and main riffs. This versatile combination of pickups are easy to control, with the volume and tone controls and the 5-way position blade.
Edge-Zero Bridge & Tremolo
The RG6PCMLTD also features an Edge-Zero III bridge which makes tuning easier and faster, and also provides perfect intonation for long performances. The additional Tremolo arm is also provided and allows players to achieve smooth pitch bending effects and added sustain
Over the past 30 years, Ibanez Guitars have always been at the forefront of developing the right tools for Electric Guitar players pushing the boundaries of music. For decades, Ibanez designers and luthiers have been the embodiment of this ideology, pushing their skills to the edge of imagination, consistently creating some of the most versatile and unique instruments ever. Although Ibanez guitars have been made since 1908, it wasn't until the late 1980’s that they began to form an identity for themselves when artists such as Steve Vai and Frank Zappa began using their instruments. Now with a huge artist clientele across the globe Ibanez are a leading manufacturer of electric guitars and basses and a first choice for many dedicated musicians.
- Equipped with DiMarzio Air Norton/True Velvet/ The Tone Zone pickups for a versatile tone
- High-performance guitar designed for speed and strength
- Soft case included for safely transporting between gigs
- Control options include Volume and Tone, and a 5-way pickup selector
- Double-cutaway allows optimum movement across the whole fingerboard
- Ash body with a curly maple top, offers an attractive appearance
- Finished in a Sunset Red Graduation
- 11-Piece neck made up of wenge, bubinga, maple and purpleheart offers a strong and stable platform
- Premium fret edges are especially rounded for a smooth play and comfortable neck grip
- Edge-Zero II bridge provides fast, stable and easier tuning for long performances
- Tremolo arm delivers pitch bending effects and added sustain
- Angled headstock provides better string tension and eliminates undesirable string vibration at the nut
- Series: RG Premium
- Body Top: Curly Maple
- Body: Ash Body
- Body Finish: Sunset Red Graduation
- Neck Material: 11 piece Wenge/ Bubinga/Maple/Purpleheart Neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fret Size: Jumbo Stainless Steel with Premium fret edge treatment
- Position Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Off-Set Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups: DiMarzio Air Norton/True Velvet/ The Tone Zone
- Pickup Switching: 5-way position blade
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh MG-T Locking Machine Heads
- Case:Soft Case Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.