View Full Description
Artist Signature Series by Fender
The world's greatest artists have come to Fender Custom Shop for decades in search of their perfect instruments. Artfully crafting meticulous replicas using the same techniques and toolings used to create the originals, Fender offers the same artist instruments to you, built in the same shop by the same skilled craftsmen.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature
The Custom Shop Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass is equipped with a split single-coil Vintage Precision Bass pickup, positioned in just the right spot to help produce the authentic and formidable P-Bass tone. Other premium features include worn hardware and vintage styling that replicates the worn-in feel of a genuine vintage instrument, Thomastik-Infeld® flatwound strings, American Vintrage reverse tuning machines, white dot inlays, a four-ply tortoiseshell and a four-bolt serialized neck plate.
This signature model comes complete with a fiesta red and nitrocellulose finish, plus a range of Custom Shop accessories, a vintage tweed case and a Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Precision Bass
Debuted in late 1951, the Precision Bass guitar was not only Fender's first bass guitar, it was the world's first bass guitar and a new kind of instrument. The Precision Bass (Often shortened to P-Bass), has spent well over half a century at the very heart of music of all kinds everywhere, with its two-horned solid body and fretted neck, the Precision Bass profoundly revolutionised music. Reigning ever since as a must-have instrument, this elegantly simple and enormously powerful instrument is the worldwide standard for bass tonality, performance, reliability and overall excellence.
- Model Name: Pino Palladino Signature Precision Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fiesta Red
- Model Number: 0158200840
- Series: Artist
- Colour: Fiesta Red
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Scale Length: 34'' (864mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25'' (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75'' (44.45mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
Hardware & Electronics
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Vintage Tweed Case
- Custom Shop 4-Pack of Picks
- Polishing Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.