View Full Description
Solid Engelmann Spruce & Solid Mahogany Construction
The Faith Eclipse Saturn features an entire solid wood construction for a superior tone and incredible dynamic response. Its solid engelmann spruce top yields crisp articulation and a slightly richer mid-range than sitka spruce. The solid top's smooth tone provides a versatile soundboard that is able to accommodate numerous genres and techniques with equal ease, from fingerpicking styles to heavier strumming patterns. Furthermore, the solid engelmann spruce top is paired with solid mahogany back and sides that add warmth, resonance and plenty of emphasis to the bass and trebles, providing the player with a rich, complex, and full-bodied sound that is more well-known as the 'classic' acoustic voice.
Mahogany Neck & Macassan Figured Ebony Fingerboard
With a neck constructed from mahogany, the Eclipse Saturn offers a quick and dynamic response with plenty of warmth and resonance. Mahogany's nature allows it to respond superbly to numerous playing styles and techniques with ease, perfect for getting creative and unleashing true potential. Furthermore, the neck is topped with an Macassan figured ebony fingerboard that adds ringing sustain, plenty of bite and a bright sizzle to the guitar's overall tone. For added aesthetic appeal, the fingerboard also features Faith's majestic 'F' logo placed on the 12th fret and inlaid in mother of pearl for an elegant look.
Faith's Dreadnought - The Saturn
With Faith's original dreadnought body, also known also as the Saturn, the player receives an all-solid wood instrument with superb volume, projection, and maintained balance across the sonic-spectrum. This all-rounder of an acoustic guitar is able to accommodate genres including rock, pop, country, blues, bluegrass, folk and much more, as well as being equally suited to multiple fingerpicking and strumming techniques. Its bigger body also has more room for sound to reverberate and combined with Patrick James Eggle's bracing, the Saturn provides the player with a rich, full-bodied acoustic voice that also acts as an ideal vocal accompaniment. Furthermore, the bold and commanding dreadnought body offers a comfortable playing experience for those more comfortable with bigger bodied guitars. Lastly, for added comfort, the Eclipse Saturn also features a Venetian cutaway profile, providing easy access to upper frets and more challenging chords.
Equipped with Fishman electronics, the Faith Eclipse Saturn is perfect for live, studio and rehearsal environments. Additionally, the Eclipse Saturn features a Fishman INK3 preamp and an undersaddle pickup, which faithfully picks-up the guitar's natural, sonically-pleasing acoustic voice and projects each stunning nuance with optional tone shaping from its on-board preamp. In addition, the Fishman INK3 offers an elegant, modern and unobtrusive design with smooth rotary controls for volume, bass, middle and treble, perfect for a precise and accurate performance. Furthermore, the preamp features a built-in tuner that offers precise and easy tuning on the go, whether performing acoustically or amplified.
Patrick James Eggle Bracing
The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design and is made from quarter-sawn spruce, offering reinforced structure with enhanced tone and volume. Bracing serves two purposes, to stop the guitar from collapsing under string tension, and to shape the guitar's sound. The Patrick James Eggle X-brace design forms an X shape that intersects just behind the sound hole, giving support and stability to your guitar, and a rich, beautifully balanced tone with superb volume, projection.
- Hardcase included
- All-solid wood construction for a rich sonic performance
- Patrick James Eggle bracing for a richer, louder acoustic sound
- Grover rotomatic machineheads for precise, stable, and easy tuning
- Built to provide workhorse functionality and optimum performance capability
- Perfect for the gigging guitarist and performing singer/songwriter due to built-in Fishman INK3
- Sonically-versatile mixture of timbers projects classic acoustic sound that is perfectly-suited to a wide variety of genres
- Gloss black finish, chrome hardware, abalone rosette and MOP 'F' inlay provides an edgy, performance-ready appearance
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Saturn - Dreadnought Cutaway
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Boarder
- Colour: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Colour: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design (12th Fret Join)
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Nut Material: TUSQ
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic
- Pickup: Undersaddle
- Preamp: Fishman INK3
- Preamp Controls: Volume/Tuner/Bass/Middle/Treble
- Case: Faith Hardcase Included