View Full Description
Since their launch of the ID:CORE 10, 20, 40 and 40H models, Blackstar quickly established themselves as market leaders in the entry level guitar amp market. This updated V2 series offers an improvement on the previous range, and includes a full host of modifications to enhance your tone.
This new and improved model is equipped with a full range of upgrades to offer you the best tone available. Now with six enhanced voices, the ID:Core 10 offers a versatile tone that will suit any style of playing. As well as enhanced voices, an Envelope filter effect is also included which was recently featured on the recent ID:Core Beam series, and a popular choice. A Chorus and Flange effect are also new editions, creating beautiful sonic textures within your playing.
Free Recording Software
The ID:Core 10 Stereo Version 2 comes equipped with free PreSonus Studio One Prime Blackstar Edition recording software. This professional quality software is one of the easiest Digital Audio Workstations available. Each V2 amp now comes with this free software, simply use the registration code in the box.
Super Wide Stereo
The ID:Core 10 features the core attributes of Blackstar's award-winning ID:Series. This programmable, super wide stereo amp may be small in size, but is capable of delivering a huge tone.
The Perfect Practice Amp
Like with the previous models, this V2 amplifier is ideal for personal practice, and you can even jam along to songs on your CD or mp3 player. The ID:Core 10 Stereo Version 2 provides you with a high-quality sound performance, and takes advantage of Blackstar's patented ISF control that lets users go from USA to UK tones in seconds depending on your mood.
- Limited edition silver finish
- 6 Enhanced Blackstar voices
- Patented ISF control takes you from British to American sounds at the turn of a dial
- 13 vintage style effects in massive Super Wide Stereo
- New Envelope effect
- Store up to 6 ID CORE sounds internally or more via Insider software
- Insider software for deep editing and sharing your sounds with the Blackstar Online Community
- PreSonus Studio One Prime Blackstar Edition software
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for great sounding jamming or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration – 2x3” speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (included with product)
- Integrated carry handle for portable use
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.