Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Amp, Stool, and Sticks
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit with Amp, Stool, and SticksDetails
Product Ref: 52393View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.18 per month Finance from £14.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
An acoustic drum kit needs to be set up to play a specific style of music, so you're stuck with one type of sound. The TD-1K electronic kit offers you much more versatility. At one practice session, you can rock hard with a heavy bottom-end sound, then instantly change kits to recreate the sound of your favourite band. Every kit reacts just like the acoustic and electronic kits they emulate, giving you a huge range of variety in one compact, standalone instrument. Explore various different styles of music from rock and blues to jazz, world music, EDM and more with the touch of a button.
Some drummers avoid electronic drums; worried they won't play like their acoustic counterparts. There's no need for concern with the Roland TD-1K - it fully supports essential acoustic playing techniques, which is especially important for beginners to learn to play correctly. Every drum sound offers a wide dynamic range and natural tone, and the PDX-8 mesh-head snare provides an authentic feel with independent head and rim triggering. Unlike typical entry-level sets, the TD-1K's cymbals include the advanced expressiveness found in all TD-series V-Drums modules, including bow and edge sounds and support for cymbal chokes. The hi-hat reacts to the nuances of your footwork, bringing personality and character to your playing. Great drumming is all about feel, and so is the TD-1K.
Great for learners, whether you're teaching yourself to play, studying regularly with an instructor, or simply want to keep your skills polished, the TD-1K has a wealth of enjoyable functions to encourage learning. Think of this kit as your own live-in drum teacher and personal backing band, packed with tutorial features that develop technique, boost motivation, and help you get the most out of practice time. You can use Coach mode to build and maintain speed, stamina, and accuracy, or play along with the onboard metronome to tighten up your timing. Get ready for your first band by jamming with the internal songs in the sound module, or connect a smartphone or music player via the Mix In jack and drum along with your favourite tunes. With the onboard recording function, you'll get instant feedback of your progress as well as quickly capture and playback a new fill or creative groove.
Traditional acoustic drums are extremely loud. Playing them at home is fun for you, but can be a problem for everyone else around! Quieter operation is a major benefit of electronic drums, and the Roland TD-1K is particularly quiet where it counts, thanks to the sound module's headphone jack and the noise-reducing design of the tom/cymbal pads. The TD-1K reduces the volume of your drumming with the beater-less pedal design, meaning you won't be annoying the neighbours. You can further reduce noise transfer to other rooms below with the optional NE-10 Noise Eater units that can be used under the kick and hi-hat pedals.
The TD-1K is not just fun to play by itself - it's also a great way to make music with your computer. Included is a built-in USB-MIDI interface, making it simple to communicate with music software via just a USB cable, with no extra hardware needed. Maybe you'll transfer your playing into your computer-based recording software, capturing a live drum feel in your latest masterpiece. Or perhaps you'll use Roland's free V-Drums Friend Jam series applications, which offer jam tracks, practice features, and the ability to compete with V-Drums users across the planet. For more in-depth education, the powerful DT-1 V-Drums Tutor provides a fun, dynamic platform for learning notation and essential drum techniques. Whatever application you chose, the TD-1K is a drum kit that lets you go places.
SubZero DR-30 Drum / Keyboard Monitor by Gear4music
This is a superb quality, full range monitor suitable for a wide variety of applications. The balanced sound from the 10" woofer and 3" tweeter allow this amp to be used effectively on electronic drum kits that need the extra high and low frequencies, as well as an excellent choice for synths, stage pianos and even acoustic guitars.
The 2 band EQ allows you to tailor your sound whilst the send and return features allow you to connect any outboard equipment such as reverb or other effects units.
3m Stereo Jack Cable, Drumstick Pack, Stool and Headphones also included.
Roland TD-1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
- Acclaimed V-Drums sound and performance in an entry-level set
- Enjoy drumming in any musical style with 15 expressive drum kits
- Supports essential acoustic drum techniques, including cymbal choke, advanced hi-hat playing, and more
- Build playing skills with the onboard Coach function, metronome, and recorder
- Practice along with onboard audio songs or your own tracks played from a smartphone or music player connected to the Mix In jack
- Beater-less kick pedal provides low noise for playing without disturbing others, ideal for practicing at home
- Space-saving, ergonomic design and stylish looks to suit any room in your home
- Sturdy drum rack with quick and easy height adjustment for every drummer, from kids to adults
- Many upgrade options for enhanced performance, including OP-TD1C for an additional crash cymbal, KT-10 or KD-9 for kick, and more
- USB-MIDI for using the TD-1K with the DT-1 Drum Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam series, and other popular computer music software
- Intuitive user interface for easy operation
- 15 kits - legendary Roland sound quality
- 15 songs - with or without metronome
- Quiet and compact thanks to cushioned rubber pads
- Expandable and upgradable
- Coach Function with 10 coach exercises to improve your drumming
SubZero DR-30 Drum / Keyboard Monitor
- Power Output: 30W RMS 1.0 THD into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 10" Woofer 3" Tweeter
- Inputs: E-Drums, Line
- Controls: 2 x Volume (one for each input), LOW, HIGH, Return level, Send Level, On/Off
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 80mV, F = 1Khz.
- Noise: -50dB (Gain Max)
- Dimensions: 390mm (W) x 360mm (H) x 400mm (D) (15.3" x 14.1" x 15.7")
- Weight: 15kg
- Warranty: 1 year
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.