View Full Description
What's new on the TD-11KVSE?
- VH-11 hi-hat - with full motion response, quiet operation floating design and dual trigger
- MDS-9SC - larger stand with additional arm for a third cymbal
- CY-12C - crash cymbal with natural swinging motion and dead-on triggering
TD-11 Drum Module with SuperNATURAL
The SuperNATURAL-powered TD-11 drum sound module provides improved playability and performance with incredible expressive and natural sounds. This powerful module also offers a variety of convenient features, including backing songs in a variety of musical styles, Quick Record/Quick Play, a COACH function, and USB connectivity for MIDI/Audio and data storage. Perfect for live performances, lessons and home practice, the TD-11 is easy to use and user-friendly while also providing you with newfound sonic possibilities.
Mesh-Head V-Pads for the Snare and Toms
The 8" PDX-8 and 6.5" PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for the Crash and Ride
With optimised weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for Crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a Ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
The innovative VH-11 hi-hat is comprised of one floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base, resulting in a similar playing feel to a two-piece hi-hat. Great for fast setups and easy transportation, the VH-11 mounts onto a conventional hi-hat stand while also providing both a realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 kick pad provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It's also easy and quick to set up.
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced drum module with Behaviour Modelling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for both performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels improve drumming techniques effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of both WAV and MP3 songs
- VH-11 hi-hat mounts onto a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Equipped with mesh head V-Pads for snare and toms (PDX-8/PDX-6)
- Two CY-12C 12'' crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors and choke control
- CY-13R 13'' ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- MDS-9SC drum stand with mounting arms for three V-cymbals enables quick setup and ergonomic positioning of the snare, toms and cymbals
- Drum Module: TD-11 (With Cable Harness and Module Mount)
- V-Pads (Snare & Tom 3): 2 x PDX-8
- V-Pads (Tom 1 & Tom 2): 2 x PDX-6
- Kick Pad: 1 x KD-9
- V-Cymbal Crash: 2 x CY-12C
- V-Cymbal Ride: 1 x CY-13R
- V-Hi-Hat: 1 x VH-11
- Drum Stand: MDS-9SC
Please Note: The hi-hat stand and kick pedal are not included with the TD-11KVSE. (Both are available to purchase separately).
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.