View Full Description
Work Faster and Smarter
The Presonus Faderport 16 Control surface offers precise tactile control over mix and automation functions, including complete transport control. Rather than having to revise your mix, the Faderport 16 offers you what you want at your fingertips to make your workflow faster and smarter. It features 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw, motorised faders that provide precise control over mixing parameters. The ability to control the level of 16 channels with your fingers ensures a quicker mixing session, whilst the 89 buttons, covering 102 functions allow you to quickly edit and navigate around your session, adjust tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, AUX mixes, level control and more. Additionally, there are 16 high-definition digital scribble strips that provide clear visual feedback for you at all times. The Faderport 16 control surface ensures a streamlined workflow enabling you produce the perfect mix more efficiently. Conveniently, a USB port allows for direct connectivity to your computer or laptop with no driver installation necessary so you can plug straight in and start mixing.
Unique Session Navigator
The unique session navigator provides a quicker and flexible way to control, edit and mix tracks within your DAW. With easy access over track scrolling, zooming, channel banking, timeline scrolling, marker adding and navigating, the Presonus Faderport 16 enables you to mix and edit your tracks with far greater speed and efficiency. Additionally, the dedicated buttons can instantly arm all tracks for recording and control mute and solo, with an added 3 programmable user buttons for quick and easy access to your favourite functions.
Compact and easy to use, the Presonus Faderport 16 provides easy USB connection to instantly control your mix and plug-ins. Including support for Mackie Control and HUI protocols, the Fadeport 16 is compatible with virtually any DAW software. The Faderport 16 gets rid of all the hassle of driver installation and lets you plug in and get straight to mixing. A variety of customised Mackie Control modes come available for Logic, Cubase, Sonar, and native support for more applications coming in the future. With Mackie Control Universal and HUI protocols the Presonus Faderport 16 is virtually compatible with any DAW including Pro Tools and Live. However, the customised MCU modes for current DAWs are created to better optimise the user experience for these DAWs.
Tight Studio One Integration
When used with Presonus' award-winning Studio One, the Faderport 16 opens up to a range of features including bypassing all plug-ins with one button push, opening the channel editor and enabling your faders to control each channel's custom macro, and using the control link so you can use the pan/param encoder to follow your mouse. The Faderport 16 puts together a compact, easy to use, versatile control surface that lets you enjoy the most fastest and efficient workflow your mix session has seen.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Complete marker navigation controls: Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Local Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track and Timeline Scrolling, Zooming, Master fader control, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Alternate Fader Modes for: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Compact and ergonomic design fits virtually any desk
- Mac and Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Customized Mackie Control (MCU) modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar
- Native MIDI control map for advanced users to create customized macros
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Input/Outputs: 1 USB 1.0port, 1 footswitch jack for hands free stop-start
- Dimensions: 53.59 x 302.26 x 497.84mm (HxDxW)
- Weight: 3.63kg
Computer system requirements
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
* Required for Studio One
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- 30 GB hard disk space*
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)*
Note: The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.