View Full Description
Control: An Essential Tool
Making music on your computer is always fun, however some processes can be frustrating. Mixing - whilst it does lead to satisfying results - can be hard. Mixing requires you to feel the music as well as hear it. If you want that real studio feeling you need a efficient, functional mixing unit. The Icon Qcon Pro G2 is just that. It's everything you need for your home studio, it's everything you need to get more tactile control over your mixing process, it's everything you need to help your tracks stand out.
The Icon Qcon Pro G2 gives you more control. Control is good. Control means you can create with ease, and efficiency. Sometimes it's hard to get control. The Qcon Pro G2 hands you creative control on a plate.
The more control you have over your music, the better it sounds. Good control and great music starts at the mixing desk, with all the channels lined out in sequence, all the information you need displayed neatly. The Qcon Pro G2 is perfect for displaying this information and for giving you real, tactile control. It's easy to set up. Just plug it in, load up your DAW of choice, and watch the motorized faders slide into place. Ready to mix, ready to create.
An artist needs tools, the Icon Qcon Pro G2 is an essential part of that toolbox.
The eight channel Icon QCon Pro G2 sports nine motorized faders (one is a master fader, of course) which give you a professional mixing experience. Set your levels, tune your EQs, load up and control your effects and automation. It's all there, at the tip of your fingers. With 78 buttons and a jog wheel there is enough control here than you'd need - everything is re-assignable too.
With HUI emulation you can quickly load up preset button assignments for your favourite DAW - see below for DAW's with support... surprise, it a lot - or you can define your own assignments to suit your workflow. With everything you need, the Qcon Pro G2 is the perfect desk for the smaller project or home studio and won't let you down, despite its deceptively low price. Of course, if you're after a bigger desk, the Qcon can be expanded using the Icon QCon EX fader extenders which can give you up to 32 channels for the larger studio. If your musical talent is growing, the Qcon grows with you.
Includes overlays for a variety of the most popular DAWs:
- FL Studio
- Studio One
- Adobe Audition
- Ableton Live
- User define mode
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat
clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- 78 assignable buttons for user define mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap - Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3units of QconEX G2
- Different DAW overlay are included - Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, Digital Performer, FL Studio,
Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reasons, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live
and User define
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac
OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Connector: To computer: USB connector (standard type)
- Connector: To extender: USB connector (B-Type)
- Power supply: 12V2.5A DC
- Current consumption: 2A or less
- Weight: 6.362kg (14.025lb)
- Dimensions: 510(L) x 375(W) x 136(H)mm