View Full Description
All-in-one studio recording bundle
The Solo Studio features the 2 in / 2 out Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface plus a CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone, complete with a pair of HP60 closed-back headphones. This bundle provides you with everything you need to get recording incredible vocals straight out of the box, for everything from singers to digital musicians.
Third-generation USB audio interface
Compact, portable, studio-grade sound. The new and improved Solo interface features revamped preamps, upgraded audio fidelity, new interactive onboarding and rock-solid, low-latency USB driver.
The Solo features a single XLR input for accommodating an XLR connection. It also features built-in 48V Phantom Power, allowing you to record using studio-grade condenser microphones.
New and improved preamps deliver pristine sound
Focusrite continue the tradition of creating the best quality audio interfaces they can. With top class components that help their interfaces stand out from the crowd. The new third-generation microphone preamps offer the best sound from a Scarlett interface yet. Exceptional dynamic range and improved lower noise performance give you true professionalism in a compact form.
Enable Air for added richness
One of the most prominent new features of the Scarlett is Air Mode. When Air Mode is enabled, the preamps can reproduce the classic Air effect from the original ISA mic preamps. This Air technology is ideal for recording acoustic guitar performances or for recording vocals performances that are on the softer side.
CM25 condenser microphone – ideal for vocal recording
The CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone is designed to record everything from vocals to acoustic instruments, delivering stellar audio quality. The microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, making it perfect for a range of applications from recording studio-grade vocal takes to string sections or guitar amplifiers. The microphone improves on its original design with a wider frequency range and improved performance. The microphones also come complete with a 3-metre XLR cable and a stand clip for attaching the microphone to a stand.
HP60 closed-back headphones for monitoring
The Scarlett Studio HP60 headphones are reference-grade headphones designed to deliver incredible detail, allowing you to monitor and mix songs with maximum accuracy. The extended frequency response and large drivers allow you to hear every nuance of the sound as it is intended, perfect for monitoring mixes and listening to reference tracks while you mix and master.
The new and improved closed-back design offers maximum comfort while ensuring minimum spill from the headphones themselves, resulting in a precise and clear performance, perfect for referencing mixes as you work.
Complete with music software suite including Ableton and Splice sounds
The Solo Studio 3rd Gen also comes complete with a wide comprehensive software suite, giving you everything you need to make music and record. Make beats, record performances, and arrange your music in Ableton Live 10 Lite - a great introduction to the powerful digital audio workstation. Use incredible plugins from Softube's Time and Tone bundle, which features great reverb, delay, and distortion tools. Access to the Focusrite Plug-In collective which offers free software every couple of months. On top of this, you also gain access to Focusrite's award-winning customer service.
The interface also comes complete with 3-month Splice Sounds subscription (with new Splice accounts) allowing you to download and enjoy some of the best sounds the music community has to offer. You also are provided with a choice of one of four XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys. The Addictive Keys series is a virtual piano instrument, comprised of meticulously sampled real-world piano sounds. Additionally, the interface comes complete with a three-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- Scarlett CM25 (3rd Gen) Microphone & mic stand attachment
- Scarlett HP60 (3rd Gen) Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Solo (3rd Gen) 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- CM25 (3rd Gen) condenser microphone - ideal for capturing studio-grade recordings with stunning detail
- HP60 (3rd Gen) closed-back headphones - monitor your mixes with accurate and exceptional audio fidelity
- Everything you need to capture studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Comes complete with a software suite and a free 3-month Splice Sound subscription with new Splice accounts
- Comes with 3-year warranty from Focusrite
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analog Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Interface Dimensions: 43.5 X 143.5 X 95.8 mm
- CM25 Microphone: Cardioid/condenser
- HP60 Microphones: Closed-back