View Full Description
Included in this bundle:
- SubZero SZ-AI2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- SubZero SZC-300 Condenser Microphone
- SubZero SZ-MH200 Monitoring Headphones
- XLR Cable, 6m
- Microphone Pouch
- Screw-on Mic Clip
Produce Accurate, Clean Recordings
The SubZero SZ-AI2 delivers optimum audio performance. With high efficiency, this audio interface gives you professional specifications in a compact, easy to use unit. Suitable for any recording project, the two combinations inputs mean you can connect an instrument or microphone in each. The SZ-AI2 audio interface also allows you to switch between high and low impedance, to optimise the unit for your chosen sound source. Also with +48v phantom power you can connect condenser microphones for highly detailed vocal recording. Keep your sound consistent with clip light indicators and gain level adjustment for each channel, helping you keep control of unwanted distortion and pops.
Set Up a Recording Studio Anywhere!
Thanks to USB bus power, you can produce recordings absolutely anywhere by simply plugging into a laptop with the included USB cable. Also with a laptop lock input on the rear of the unit you can secure your interface with an anti-theft system. Travelling producers can transport their gear without worry. The SZ-AI2 audio interface is housed in a strong metal casing that is both compact and lightweight. You can trust the rugged SZ-AI2 to deliver high quality recording and monitoring, no matter where you are.
A Versatile Mic for All Musicians
The SZC-300 is a high quality, large diaphragm condenser microphone, housed in a sturdy and durable metal chassis. This mic is ideal for broadcasting, podcasting, live performances, studio recording, home recording and much more! This mic utilises a cardioid pattern that focuses on picking up the main sound source and minimising unwanted extraneous noise. This particular type of pattern is ideal for vocals, as it will accentuate the chosen sound that is directed at it. The frequency response and sensitivity of the microphone also ensures the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
Quick Set Up Thanks to Universal Technology
The SubZero SZ-AI2 USB audio interface is class compliant for Windows and Mac OS X. This means you can plug in and play, straight out of the box. Need a copy of the driver? See the SubZero Driver Downloads page for all product installs, including the SZ-AI2 driver and control panel.
SubZero SZ-AI2 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- Preamp: 1 per channel
- Type: 2x XLR/TRS Combination Inputs(Connect a microphone or instrument into each channel)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impendence: 10kOhm line input, 3.3kOhm microphone input, 500kOhm Hi-Z input
- Max Input Level: +20dBu line input, +4dBu microphone input, +12dBu Hi-Z input
- Phantom Power: +48v Switchable
- Type 2 x XLR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max Output Level: +4dBu
- Max 24-bit / 96kHz
- ADC Dynamic Range: 102dBA@48kHz
- DAC Dynamic Range: 108dBA@48kHz
System Requirements and Supporting Software
- USB 2.0, Type B
- Bus-Powered Via Computer
- Windows/Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Driver May be Required - Included / Available as a download from Gear4music
SubZero SZC-300 Condenser Microphone
- Model: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB ± 2dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30 (at 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB
- Max S.P.L: 132dB
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power requirement: 48V Phantom Power
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Weight 100g
- Body Dimensions: 46 x 150mm
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.