View Full Description
Innovative Built-In Presets
V3 provides an optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with our veteran engineering department. V3 allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3 gives you incredible presets for every instrument you record, so all your recordings will sound professional. Need to tweak the presets? Go right ahead -- hone your perfect tone! That's the power of V3.
V3 also incorporates ART's OPL (Output Protection Limiter), which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal. The OPL circuitry is crucial in protecting the next link in a signal chain - such as a hard-disk recording system or a sound card.
Versatile and Powerful
While it's primary application is to be used with a microphone, the Tube MP Studio V3 can also function as a direct box - impedance matching, amplifying and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it. The design of the Tube MP Studio V3 allows it to add warmth and fatness to a signal while maintaining low-noise.
The Tube MP Studio V3 features all the tone and functionality of its predecessor, the world's number one Tube Mic Pre, the Tube MP. Phase Reverse, +48v phantom power, clip LED and a +20dB switch are all included, as well as an analog VU meter for visual tracking of the signal.
Whether you're working with a computer, hard-disk, or digital multitrack recorder, the Tube MP Studio V3 s design delivers professional recording studio results at a fraction of the cost of comparable equipment.
Create Professional-Quality Recordings Every Time
The Tube MP Studio V3 offers superior performance and sound quality to the "on-board" preamps found in today's low-cost mixers and multi-trackers. Professional quality sound combined with professional features - a hand-selected 12AX7a Tube, Phantom Power and Phase Reverse - are what make the Tube MP Studio V3 an outstanding microphone preamp.
The Tube MP Studio V3 can be used in a wide variety of applications including recording, project and home studios, where it s Variable Valve Voicing really shines. It also functions as a direct box, with impedance matching and preamplification for line-level sources.
- Provides superior preamplification for microphones, instruments and line level sources
- V3 design - variable valve voicing
- OPL - output protection limiting
- Hand selected 12AX7a valve provides 70dB of smooth gain with warm and fat sound quality
- Variable input and output gain controls
- Perfect for use as a tube DI
- XLR and 1/4'' inputs and outputs
- +48V phantom power
- Phase reversal switch
- Superior sonic performance to on-board preamps
- Portable and durable all-steel construction
- Dynamic Range: > 100dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz (+0dB/-1dB)
- THD: CMMR: > 75dB (Typical @ 1kHz)
- Maximum Gain: 70dB (XLR to XLR Typical)
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBu (XLR), +22dBu (1/4'')
- Maximum Ouput Level: +28dBu (XLR, +22dBu (1/4''
- Input Impedance: 2k? (XLR), 840k? (1/4'')
- Output Impedance: 600? (XLR), 300? (1/4'')
- Power Requirements: 9 VAC@ 700ma (Typical)
- Dimensions: 5'' x 5.5'' x 2'' (D x W x H)
- Weight: 1.5lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.