View Full Description
Compact, Tube-Drive Audio Mixer
The Art TubeMix is a highly unique and compact mixing unit, combining USB connectivity with a tube-driven circuit, as well as Vu meters and an integrated amp simulator. This multi-faceted compact mixer features 5-channels including two mic inputs, an instrument input and dual line inputs. The instrument input features a high-impedance, making it ideal for both bass and electric guitars. At the heart of the mixer a built-in 12AX7 vacuum tube-circuit, providing rich harmonics for microphone and instruments inputs alike. The tube circuit brings the classic sound of tube-based mixers to the modern day. The result is a rich, warm sound that boosts the natural harmonics while retaining the nuances; resulting in exceptional clarity.
Amplifier Simulation & Channel Controls
One of the most unique features of the TubeMix mixer, is the amplifier simulation function. Incorporated in the form of a button the mixer, once activated; the mixer will take your dry instrument signal and process it like a simulated amplifier and speaker cab. This is ideal for bass/electric guitar players on the move, where bulky amps may not be viable, or for getting simple ideas down on the fly. Each channel on the mixer features its own dedicated 3-band EQ, stereo AUX send, as well as pan and volume controls.
USB Audio Interface
The TubeMix 5-Channel Mixer also features built-in USB connectivity, combining classic mixing capabilities with a modern-day audio interface. The USB 2.0 audio interface means you can record directly from the mixer into your computer, making the mixer ideal for home recording and project studios. The audio interface is designed to capture your input sources in immense detail, ensuring you capture every nuance from your source material as intended. As well as boasting instrument and line inputs, the TubeMix also features a microphone input, accompanied by +48V Phantom Power. This means you can capture studio-grade vocal recordings with ease, with or without the tube circuits active.
Compact & Portable Design
The highly compact design of the TubeMix, means it is ideal as a go-to mixer and audio interface; perefect for the musician on the move. The portable design can fit within any backpack, and some laptop bags depending on the size. As well as a 6-segment LED meter, the TubeMix also features two Vu meters for vintage-style level monitoring. You can also choose between the meter sources, using a dedicated meter source button. The compact design even features wooden side panels, delivering a design reminiscent of vintage-style mixing units.
- Fully featured tube-driven five-channel stereo USB mixer
- Two wide dynamic range low noise mic preamp channels
- Dedicated high impedance instrument input with Amp simulator
- Integrated 12AX7 Tube can be Applied to Either Microphone or Instrument Inputs
- Switchable low-noise +48V Phantom Power
- Precise VU Meters and Wide Range LED Meters with Selectable Source
- Fully Featured Input Channels
- Flexible Control Room / Monitor Section
- USB 2.0 compliant. No special drivers needed with most modern versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Input Impedance:
- Microphone: 3.5k Ohms
- Line (CH1, CH2, CH3/4), 10k Ohms
- CH5 (Inst.), 1M Ohms
- Output Impedance:
- Main, Control Room (Balanced/Unbalanced), 150/100 Ohms
- AUX Outputs, 150 Ohms
- Headphones, 100 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20-100kHz + 1dB
- Maximum Input Level:
- CH1, CH2 (Mic), +9dBu
- CH1 CH2 (Line In), +20dBu
- CH3/4 (EQ Flat), +20dBu
- CH5 (EQ Flat), +16dBu
- AUX Return, +24dBu
- Maximum Output Level:
- Main, Control Room (Balanced, Unbalanced), +20dBu/+17dBu
- Aux Send, +20dBu
- Headphones, 100mW / Ch @ 300 Ω, 50mW /Ch @32 Ohms
- Maximum Gain:
- LINE IN to Main output (balanced), +63dB
- CH 5 to Main output (balanced), 56dB
- CH3/4 to Main output (balanced), +30dB
- Equivalent Input Noise:
- Microphone (@max gain), 127dBu "C"wtd.
- Line (@max gain), -105dBu "C" wtd.
- Instrument (@ max gain), -112dBu "C" wtd.
- USB Computer Interface: USB class compliant plug-and-play Mac and PC interface
- A/D, D/A: 16 Bit, 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz, USB selectable from computer
- Phantom Power: Switch selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Power Requirements: 18 VAC, 1000mA
- Dimensions: 3.3"H x 7.8"W x 10.4"D (84mm x 198mm x 265mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Note: 0 dBu = 0.775Vrms
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.