View Full Description
Version 3.0 software
The latest version of software, Version 3.0, is now available for the TouchMix 8 digital mixer. This latest version expands on the already versatile functionality of the TouchMix 8 while remaining intuitive and user-friendly. Version 3.0 includes twenty significant enhancements and an extensive range of all-new features. Many of these enhancements were previously available exclusively on the flagship TouchMix 30 Pro, including Anti-Feedback and Room-Tuning Wizards, Real-Time Analyzer, Copy-and-Paste, Input Delay, Output PEQ, 15dB digital gain and much more. All-new features include Channel Safe, Tap Tempo, Tablet Follows Mixer, additional User Buttons (on connected tablet) and loudspeaker tuning (including presets for QSC latest K.2 series).
TouchMix DAW Utility V2.0
The latest version of TouchMix DAW Utility is a free software application for Windows and Apple Mac computers that enables two-way migration of digital audio wave files between TouchMix consoles and DAW software. Simply download the software TouchMix DAW Utility and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- TouchMix to DAW:
- The first mode, TouchMix to DAW, allows you to copy tracks recorded on a TouchMix mixer and place them into a single folder. Once the tracks are in a single directory, you can quickly and easily import them into most DAW software applications. It also provides you with the ability to convert the files to a lower bit-depth to accommodate DAW software that doesn't accept 32-bit floating point wave files. Additionally, TouchMix to DAW offers the option of importing TouchMix stereo channels as stereo or individual mono waves.
- DAW to TouchMix:
- The second mode, DAW to TouchMix, lets you assign wave files to TouchMix channels and copy them with the proper directory structure and header files to be played as a TouchMix Session. In order for recorded tracks to be played on any TouchMix mixer they must be in the 32-bit floating point format, be stored in the correct file structure and have the right XML header file. The TouchMix DAW Utility software converts and saves your DAW tracks in the proper structure. Simply locate the DAW files you want to play and select the TouchMix channels you want the tracks to play on.
Big mixer features in a compact format
The TouchMix 8 includes 4-band, fully parametric equalisation with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters. Comprehensive dynamics processing is also available on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass/lo-pass/notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs. There are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With four auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capabilities with the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, professional results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets. Each one has been created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers, these presets help you achieve incredible results quickly and easily. The mixer's onboard Effects Wizard guides you through the selection and assignment of effects, whilst the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes. All of your parameters can be saved both internally and to a USB drive.
Powerful and complete
QSC's TouchMix Series offer completely completely self-contained operation. The 7'' full-colour TFT display provides access to all of your parameters alongside a rotary encoder and buttons. All of this is available without the need for an external display.
The Remote Control App for iOS devices also provides control over all of your parameters. The included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates a high-quality network connection between your mixer and mobile device. No external network hardware is required.
The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix models also come complete with their own padded carrying case for transport and protection.
- 12 full-function inputs - 8 mic/line and 2 stereo line
- 4-band full parametric EQ variable HPF and LPF filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects and a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA converters
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist with channel setup, gain adjustment, effects selection and much more
- 4 mono monitor mix outputs
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device
- Drives wired in-ear monitors directly
- Direct to HDD recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels and a user-selected stereo output pair
- Security lockout modes
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App
- Wi-Fi interface included
- 3-year warranty upon product registration with QSC
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.