View Full Description
QSC KW152 Active 2 Way PA Speaker, 1000 Watt
Combo XLR and 1/4'' TRS inputs allow you to connect both microphones and line-level sources while a set of RCA phono inputs are suitable for connecting portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for ''daisy-chaining'' of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional versatility.
Extensive DSP Processing
The QSC KW152 active speakers are equipped with sophisticated digital signal processing that includes DEEP™, Intrinsic Correction™ and DMT™. The Directivity Matched Transition precisely matches the high-frequency coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer, resulting in a uniformed frequency response over the entire coverage area. Additionally, the DEEP™ technology provides increased low-frequency extension while protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
All QSC KW series speakers feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the Tilt-Direct™ dial adjusts the vertical directivity by 7.5-degrees and the sound is kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is required.
The KW series is designed to withstand the rigours of professional environments. Advanced construction processes, high-quality enclosures, cast aluminium handles and protective 16 gauge steel grilles ensure ease of transport and long term durability. The M10 suspension points are perfect for suspended applications while the integrated pole mount sockets allow versatile positioning on speaker stands.
PA Speaker Stands (Pair) with Carry Bag
Easy set-up with safe, soft collapsing
Strong and reliable. These height-adjustable PA Speaker Stands are constructed from aluminium. That means they're extremely sturdy, while remaining lightweight. For faster and safer setups, the stands feature pneumatic air cushioning, which reduces the speed your speakers lower. Heavy and expensive equipment will gradually sink in height, rather than collapsing straight away. This helps prevent your equipment from falling and getting damaged. There's also a bolt, safety screw connections and non-slip feet.
Hard-wearing and durable. These PA speaker stands are ideal for gigging bands, DJs and musicians. They come with a reliable, water-resistant carry bag, which makes storing and transporting easy. With a hard-wearing construction and standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mount – they will work with nearly all PA speakers.
- 15'' woofer and 1.75'' diaphragm compression driver
- 60° concial DMT coverage
- 133dB maximum SPL
- Versatile enclosure design is suitable for floor monitoring
- 1000 watt Class-D amplifier (2 x 500W continuous)
- Rugged, texture-painted birch cabinets
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles ensure convenient transport
- 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installations
- Mic/line and RCA inputs along with on-board mixing controls allow greater flexibility
- Guardrail™ technology protects your loudspeakers from over excursion
- Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area
- Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion
- Configuration: 2-Way Trapezoidal
- Transducer Size:
- Low-Frequency: 15''
- High-Frequency: 1.75'' Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 47Hz - 18kHz, -6dB
- Frequency Range: 44Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Nominal Coverage: 60° Axisymmetric, -6dB
- Maximum SPL: 133dB
- Amplifiers: Class-D (LF + HF)
- Power Output: 1000W RMS / 2000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- High-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Gain A
- Gain B
- Channel A Input Gain (0dB/12dB/24dB/36dB)
- LF Mode (Ext/Sub/Norm/Deep™)
- HF Mode (Flat/Vocal/Boost)
- Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Signal A
- Signal B
- Mic (24dB and 36dB Settings)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (A)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (B)
- Dual Balanced Male XLR Full Range Line Level Out
- Balanced Male XLR ''Mix'' Out
- Stereo RCA Line Level Input
- Remote Gain Control
- Locking IEC Power Connector
- Amplifier Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Output Current
- Overtemperature Mute
- Transducer Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Excursion Limiting
- Power Input: Universal Power Supply 100VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Enclosure: 15mm Painted Birch Plywood
- Grille: Black Powder Coated 16 Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 32.1'' x 17.5'' x 15.2'' / 816mm x 445mm x 386mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 64lb / 29kg
- Channel A:
- 0dB Gain: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- +12dB Gain: 10k? Balanced / 5k?
- +24dB Gain: 2.66k? Balanced / 1.33k?
- +36dB Gain: 660? Balanced / 330? Unbalanced
- Channel B XLR: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- Channel B RCA: 10k?
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.