View Full Description
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMISE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond.
Simple & Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customising functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customised with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
New Tonal Possibilities
A new dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
New A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable new feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder. Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
BOSS Tone Central
BOSS tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many BOSS products, download the BOSS tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method *1
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Effect Type: Comp, Preamp, OD/DS, EQ, FX1/FX2, Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Pedal FX, NS1/NS2, Accel FX
- Preamp Types: Natural Clean, Full Range, Combo Crunch, Stack Crunch, Hi-Gain Stack, Power Drive, Extreme Lead, Core Metal, JC-120, Clean Twin, Pro Crunch, Tweed, Deluxe Crunch, VO Drive, VO Lead, Match Drive, BG Lead, BG Drive, MS1959 I, MS1959 I+II, R-Fier Vintage, R-Fier Modern, T-Amp Lead, SLDN, 5150 Drive, BGNR UB Metal, ORNG Rock Reverb, Custom
- OD/DS Types: Mid Boost, Clean Boost, Treble Boost, Crunch, Natural OD, Warm OD, Fat DS, Lead DS, Metal DS, OCT Fuzz, A-Dist, Blues OD, OD-1, T-Scream, Turbo OD, Dist, Rat, Guv DS, DST+, Metal Zone, '60S Fuzz, Muff Face, Custom
- FX1/FX2 Types: T.Wah, Auto Wah, Sub Wah, Adv. Comp, Limiter, Sub OD/DS, Graphic EQ, Para EQ, Tone Modify, Guitar Sim., AC.Guitar Sim, Slow Gear, Defretter, Wave Synth, Sitar Sim., Octave, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Overtone, Sound Hold, AC. Processor, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary1, Rotary2, Uni-V, Pan, Slicer, Vibrato, Ring Mod., Humanizer, 2X2 Chorus, Sub Delay, Tera Echo
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu*
- Return: -10 dBu*
- Aux In: -20 dBu*
- Input Impedance:
- Input: 1 M ohm
- Return: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- Output: -10 dBu*/+4 dBu*
- Send: -10 dBu*
- Output Impedance:
- Output: 2 k ohms
- Send: 2 k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Displays: Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
- Width: 542 mm21-3/8 inches
- Depth: 271 mm10-11/16 inches
- Height: 80 mm3-3/16 inches
- Maximum height: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches
*1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.