Boss GT-100 Effects Processor
Boss GT-100 Effects ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 24088View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.99 per month Finance from £8.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well. The AMP CUSTOMISE function lets you mutate classic amps beyond.
Simple & Intuitive User Interface
The GT-100's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customising functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customised with the friendly graphical TONE GRID.
New Tonal Possibilities
A new dimension of expression is available with the ACCEL pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters, interacting in real time with the pedal.
New A/B Channel Divide Function
Another notable new feature onboard the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divide. Assign different amps and effects to each channel, and divide the signal not only by dynamics, but by frequency as well, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings. The range of tonal possibilities gets wider, and wilder. Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
BOSS Tone Central
BOSS tone central is a library service offering additional contents for many BOSS products, download the BOSS tone studio application for powerful editing software and connect to the internet to download any of the free contents from the ever growing collection.
Visit BOSS tone central for free loop content and software to manage your LoopStation.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID for constructing new patches; AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method *1
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Effect Type: Comp, Preamp, OD/DS, EQ, FX1/FX2, Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Pedal FX, NS1/NS2, Accel FX
- Preamp Types: Natural Clean, Full Range, Combo Crunch, Stack Crunch, Hi-Gain Stack, Power Drive, Extreme Lead, Core Metal, JC-120, Clean Twin, Pro Crunch, Tweed, Deluxe Crunch, VO Drive, VO Lead, Match Drive, BG Lead, BG Drive, MS1959 I, MS1959 I+II, R-Fier Vintage, R-Fier Modern, T-Amp Lead, SLDN, 5150 Drive, BGNR UB Metal, ORNG Rock Reverb, Custom
- OD/DS Types: Mid Boost, Clean Boost, Treble Boost, Crunch, Natural OD, Warm OD, Fat DS, Lead DS, Metal DS, OCT Fuzz, A-Dist, Blues OD, OD-1, T-Scream, Turbo OD, Dist, Rat, Guv DS, DST+, Metal Zone, '60S Fuzz, Muff Face, Custom
- FX1/FX2 Types: T.Wah, Auto Wah, Sub Wah, Adv. Comp, Limiter, Sub OD/DS, Graphic EQ, Para EQ, Tone Modify, Guitar Sim., AC.Guitar Sim, Slow Gear, Defretter, Wave Synth, Sitar Sim., Octave, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Overtone, Sound Hold, AC. Processor, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary1, Rotary2, Uni-V, Pan, Slicer, Vibrato, Ring Mod., Humanizer, 2X2 Chorus, Sub Delay, Tera Echo
- Nominal Input Level:
- Input: -10 dBu*
- Return: -10 dBu*
- Aux In: -20 dBu*
- Input Impedance:
- Input: 1 M ohm
- Return: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- Output: -10 dBu*/+4 dBu*
- Send: -10 dBu*
- Output Impedance:
- Output: 2 k ohms
- Send: 2 k ohms
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Displays: Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
- Width: 542 mm21-3/8 inches
- Depth: 271 mm10-11/16 inches
- Height: 80 mm3-3/16 inches
- Maximum height: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches
*1 AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio of the A/D and D/A converters.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.