View Full Description
Pearl e/MERGE Hybrid Drum Kit
PUREtouch Electronic Pad System
The PUREtouch Electronic Pad System is a new creation, developed by Pearl and Korg, to provide drummers with a pad surface that sits perfectly between being too bouncy and soaking up the force of the stick. The PUREtouch electronic pads are constructed from six layers of material that work together to create the most natural feeling electronic pad available today. Every area of the snare head acts and responds the same way that an acoustic snare does, from the centre to the edge. The head tension can be made tighter or looser to vary the feel and the tone, allowing you to adapt your kit to your play style, and not the other way around as you have to with many other electronic drum kits. The snare pad features two separate rim triggers that are perfectly positioned to offer cross stick and rim shot effects, all fitted to a 14'' pad to provide the most authentic playing experience possible.
Wave Trigger Technology
Pearl have worked alongside Korg, taking features from their legendary Wave Drum, to provide electric pads that respond and feel like acoustic drums. This has long been the aim of all-electric drums and has also been the request of drummers since electric kits were first introduced. The features of Korg's Wave Drum allowed your touch, your feel and the vibrations you create when playing to influence the tone and character of the sounds produced. Pearl have implemented this technology across all of the pads featured on the e/MERGE Electronic Kit. This has been named Wave Trigger Technology and allows every nuance of your playing style, and even your stick choice, to influence how the sounds are produced.
e/MERGE MDL-1 Module
All of the incredibly advanced features on the e/Merge Hybrid Electronic Drum Kit require an equally advanced drum module. Pearl have created the e/Merge MDL-1 Module to power the kit, providing all the power and performance required housed in a simplistic, easy to use interface. The module features a pair of multi-core processors and is filled with a large array of 700 different high definitions voices, 35 high definition preset drum kits and 36 different effects. Pearl have recorded an entirely new library for the e/Merge in one of the most respected and renowned recording studios, Music City USA in Nashville, Tennessee. Pearl have also combined a selection of sounds from Korg's renowned high definition library including electronic, orchestral and world.
PUREtouch Electronic Cymbal Pack
Each e/Merge Electronic Drum Kit includes a PUREtouch Electronic Cymbal pack, consisting of an 18'' three zone ride, a 15'' two zone crash and 14'' two zone hi-hats. The PUREtouch ride and crash cymbals feature a natural, authentic playing action with a slightly softer feel due to the rubber casing to control the volume. The cymbals all feature frequency based zone blending consistent with where you strike the cymbal. The PUREtouch cymbals also feature a natural cymbal choke function where choking the cymbals eliminates the sound and instantaneously triggers the inherent natural ring, providing the most authentic electronic cymbals yet.
Pearl Eliminator Redline Double Pedal
Delivering you unprecedented control and power. The Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Pedal, Chain Drive features an interchangeable cam system allowing you to quickly change the power and feel of the pedal to suit your playing style. The quad beater has been redesigned with a reduced profile to give the P-2052C more speed and better control, as well as eliminating unwanted movement and vibrations.
Pearl S-830 Snare Drum Stand
The Pearl S-830 Snare Drum Stand is a durable lightweight stand for 13'' - 14'' snare drums. With an infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter, sturdy double braced legs and positive-locking gear tilters for slip-proof cymbal positioning. This reliable cymbal stand is perfect for any percussionist. The stand also features a pipe joint with Nylon bushing, preventing unwanted noise from metal-to-metal contact, giving you the most accurate sound with no disruption.
Vic Firth SiH2 Stereo Isolation Headphones
Keep your ears safe and protected. The Vic Firth SiH2 Stereo Isolation Headphones lower overall noise levels by 25 decibels, providing vital protection to your ears. These headphones feature a redesigned large driver in the ear cups for a more powerful low end, with clean mids and clear highs for a superior sound. Vic Firth has improved the padded headband to offer you a more comfortable fit, making the headphones more enjoyable to wear for longer periods of time. The upgraded sound quality in these headphones makes them perfect for practising, performing or even just listening to music in loud environments.
These isolation headphones are designed to protect musicians from the high sound levels associated with drumming. Prolonged exposure to excessive noise levels can have traumatic and lasting effects, including hearing fatigue, tinnitus and permanent hearing loss. The Vic Firth SiH2 Headphones drastically reduce levels of external sound reaching the musicians' ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage.
Pearl D-930 Drum Throne
The Pearl D-930 Drum Throne is an adjustable drum stool featuring a soft, memory foam cushion. This offers supreme comfort during even the longest sessions. The tripod is fitted with double braced struts and large rubber feet for increased stability, and ergonomic UltraGrip wingnuts and wingbolts for ease of adjustment. All of these features make the Pearl D-930 Drum Throne a great choice for any percussionist.
Pearl H-930 Hi-Hat Stand
The Pearl H-930 Hi-Hat Stand is an adaptable yet durable stand. With an infinitely adjustable Uni-Lock tilter, sturdy double-braced legs and positive-locking gear tilters for slip-proof cymbal positioning, this reliable cymbal stand is perfect for any percussionist. The stand also features a pipe joint with Nylon bushing, preventing unwanted noise from metal-to-metal contact, giving you the most accurate sound with no disruption.
- Incredibly advanced features provide authentic and responsive playing experience
- Uses features from Korg's Wave Drum for a powerfully natural feel
- PUREtouch cymbals ride and crash cymbals feature zone blending and choking
- Features 700 different HD sounds, 35 preset kits & 36 effects recorded in Music City, Nashville
- Play your own WAV samples via USB-A
- Electronic bass pad swivel legs provide complete customisation
- Icon e-Rack provides complete flexibility, security and the option to expand your kit
- Pearl Eliminator double kick pedal provides unprecedented control and power
- Pearl S-830 Snare Stand features double braced legs and rubber grips to prevent slippage
- Pearl H-930 features an Infinitely adjustable uni-lock tilter for added playability
- Pearl D-930 Drum Throne features a memory foam seat cushion for optimal comfort
- Vic Firth SiH2 reduce noise by 25 decibels for maximum protection
- Pearl e/MERGE Hybrid Drum Kit
- Pearl Eliminator Redline Double Pedal
- Pearl S-830 Snare Drum Stand
- Pearl H-930 Hi-Hat Stand
- Pearl D-930 Drum Throne
- Vic Firth SiH2 Stereo Isolation Headphones
- Vic Firth American Classic 5A Hickory Drumsticks
Pearl e/MERGE configuration
- Drum Module: e/Merge MDL-1
- Snare Pad: PUREtouch EM-14S 14'' Snare Drum Pad
- Tom Pad 1: PUREtouch EM-10T 10'' Tom Pad
- Tom Pad 2: PUREtouch EM-12T 12'' Tom Pad
- Tom Pad 3: PUREtouch EM-14T 14'' Tom Pad
- Bass Drum Pad: PUREtouch 18'' Hybrid Bass Drum
- Hi-Hat: PUREtouch EM-14HH 14'' Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad Set
- Crash: PUREtouch EM-15C 15'' Crash Cymbal Pad
- Ride: PUREtouch EM-18R 18'' Ride Cymbal Pad
- Rack: Icon e-Rack
- Sounds: 700
- Drum Kits: 35
- Effects: 36
- Song Recording Type: 44.1kHz, 16bit WAV
- Master Out L/Mono & R
- Direct Out x 8
- Headphones Out
- AUX In TRS Mini
- Main Trigger Inputs (DB-25 Connector)
- Accessory Inputs x 3
- USB to PC Port
- MIDI Out
- Power Supply: 120V - 240V, 50-60Hz