View Full Description
iRig Keys I/O 49
Velocity-sensitive keys provides expressiveness
The iRIg Keys 49 is ideal for the digital musician on the move, as well as for home recording setups. The iRig Keys I/O 49 features a velocity-sensitive keybed with 49 full-size keys for fluid playability. The keybed itself is ideal for both digital musicians and those moving from pianos and keyboards, giving you a highly responsive keybed that reacts like a digital piano.
Programmable pads and touch strips
It also boasts 8 velocity-sensitive, multi-coloured pads which are ideal for finger-drumming, triggering samples and more. 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs are also included which allow you to control parameters within your DAW, for changing volumes, automation, virtual instrument parameters and more. There also 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation, as well as standard program change, octave and transport controls. The compact yet elegant design is highly portable and features an integrated audio interface with a range of connectivity.
24-bit/96kHz integrated audio interface
One of the most unique features of the iRig Keys 49 is the integrated audio interface. This interface boasts a wide range of connectivity, and turns you keyboard into a mobile studio. The interface provides you with a range of I/O, with sample rates up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio fidelity.
The interface can also be used with other devices apart from computers including iPhone and iPad devices. It boasts a Class-A preamp and built-in 48 Phantom Power, ensuring you get the best possible quality and performance from your condenser microphones. The Neutrik input can be used for line-level instruments, guitars and microphones for optimal versatility. Also included is a stereo output, allowing you to connect the keyboard to a PA or mixer.
Ultra-compact and portable design
The ultra-compact size of the keyboard controller, makes it ideal for the musician on the move. The integrated audio interface and compact size turns the controller into a portable, digital studio; allowing you to play, record and edit wherever you go. It is also MFi certified by Apple, meaning it will integrate perfectly with the iPhone and iPad, and comes complete with a Lightning cable. A headphone output is also included for private monitoring and playing. The keyboard itself can be powered via USB, 4 x AA batteries or with the optional external power supply.
Comes complete with music software bundle
To get you started straight out of the box, IK Multimedia have included a wide range of audio software to accompany your keyboard controller. The thing that sets it apart from other software bundles, is that all these ones are full versions of the software. It includes the full version of SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE* orchestral workstation. In total, you get 13 full plug-ins, spanning over 5,000 sounds and 43GB worth of samples.
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors
Powerful micro monitors
The iLoud Micro Monitors deliver beautifully clear and accurate audio and are powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that produce a combined 50 W RMS of power to achieve this. Each of the speakers are designed with a 3/4" silk dome tweeter, a 3" paper cone performance woofer and a large flaring front firing bass reflex port to deliver a monitor with pleasing high frequencies, and exceptionally open midrange and a solid, controlled low end.
Sonically transparent monitoring system
With an internal 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP) the iLoud Micro Monitor can provide a flat and linear speaker response no matter the listening environment. The DSP handles the frequencies and phase response the is produced by the monitor and also manages the dynamic range in order to keep the drivers in control as all times. Also acting as a digital crossover to allow for invisibly smooth transition between the drivers them delves, the DSP can be adjusted to suit any environment its put in thanks to three EQ switches; one for treble, one for bass, and another to toggle "Desktop" to change it between a desktop or free field setup.
Small and portable design
The iLoud Micro Monitors are incredibly portable, with its two speakers being small enough to fit into a gig bag or backpack to be taken to any location, and with its ability to be positioned at two different angles to optimize your listening experience by matching it with the characteristics of the room you're working in. These features make the speakers a perfect travel companion for any musician or producer that needs to critically listen while on the go.
iRig Keys I/O 49
- All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
- Available in 49 or 25 keys versions with full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Smart, ultra-compact, elegant design
- Easily transportable, fits anywhere
- MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable
- Includes mobile device support stand
- Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-coloured assignable pads
- Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones
- 48V phantom power button
- Balanced stereo and headphone outputs
- Powered by USB, 4 AA batteries or optional external power supply (charges your iOS device)
- Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market: a value of over /€ 550 (25-keys model) and /€ 750 (49-keys model) for software and apps
iLoud Micro Monitor Studio Referencing System
- Two bi-amped studio reference monitors for critical audio production
- On-board 56-bit DSP for linear frequency response
- Four high performance ultra-efficient class D power amps
- 50W RMS total power
- Phase accurate – perfect stereo imaging
- Superior bass response
- 45Hz bass extension
- High and Low frequency level adjustment
- DESKTOP switch for accurate response correction when placed on desktops
- Comprehensive audio input: Bluetooth streaming, RCA, 1/8”
- Thermoplastic enclosure designed to reduce internal resonance
- Status/peak LED