View Full Description
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt
2x4 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt Interface is a ground-breaking desktop unit, providing exceptional audio conversion, with two Unison mic preamps and a range of built-in effects. The premium-grade components and custom Universal Audio technology ensures optimal audio fidelity, with samples rates up to 24-bit/192kHz when it comes to audio conversion. The 2x4 configuration is Thunderbolt 3 powered, allowing you to capture vocal and guitar recordings at near zero-latency. It also allows you to use classic UAD plug-in effects, no matter your software buffer settings. The premium-grade interface also comes complete with the UAD Realtime Analog Classics plugin bundle comprised of high-end studio compressor, EQs, reverbs, guitar amp simulations and more. The result is studio-grade recordings every time
Unison Mic Preamp & Guitar Amp Simulations
At the core of the Universal Audio Arrow is UA’s Unison technology, designed to emulate the tone and feel of some of the most classic tube and transformer-based preamps. The varied collection is comprised of mic preamps emulations from Neve and API, providing high-end emulation of some of the most sought-after preamps. Also included is guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall. The interface boasts two combination inputs for both microphones (XLR) and instruments (Line). It also features a front-panel Hi-Z guitar input for added convenience.
Realtime Analog Classic Plugin Bundle
One of the most unique things about the UA Arrow Audio Interface is the onboard UAD processing. The integrated UAD-2 SOLO core processor allows you to monitor and record, whilst using any UAD powered plugins at near-zero latency. The UAD plug-in library is comprised of over 90 titles ranging from legendary compressors to vintage reverb simulations.
Townsend Labs Sphere L22
Breakthrough Microphone Modeling Technology
Featuring a three-dimensional approach to recording, the Sphere L22 microphone captures all the spatial nuances, proximity effect and off-axis response for a wide range of microphones. Essentially, the Townsend Labs Sphere L22 allows you to achieve a wide range of microphone sounds with just one single microphone. The Sphere L22 microphone is high precision dual channel microphone that captures the most sought-after large-diaphragm condenser microphone characteristics with high accuracy. Before and after tracking the Townsend Labs Sphere L22 offers a selection of different mics and patterns to choose from, ideal for gathering a range of different microphone sounds with just one mic.
Stereo Recording With a Single Microphone
Consisting of a dual channel L22 large diaphragm condenser microphone, the Sphere L22 delivers high quality sound. Custom designed for 3D modeling to capture the three-dimensional sound field, the Sphere L22 provides you with accurate microphone modeling and precise detail. For any recording in the studio or bedroom, the Sphere L22 microphone will provide you with high-quality, consistency and accuracy.
Dual Mic Models
Using the Sphere plug in you can use the dual mode which allows of mixing multiple virtual mic models from the one microphone. Edit this either before and after tracking as well, giving you choice to switch any time for a different sound. Create stereo recordings from just one microphone and even choose one mic for the left channel, and another for the right channel.
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt Interface
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve®, API®, Manley®, Marshall®, Fender® and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Complete with Realtime Analog Classics UAD powered plugin bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Robust all-metal construction
- Compact and highly portable design
- Integrated +48 Phantom Power and Pad controls
- LED metering for inputs and monitoring
- Built-in front-panel headphone connection for private monitoring
Townsend Labs Sphere L22
- Change mic type, polar pattern, and other microphone characteristics before and after recording
- Cutting-edge microphone modeling technology
- Three-dimensional modeling (3D polar response, transient response, proximity effect)
- Re-mic recorded tracks (select mic type, polar pattern, and all other DSP settings even after tracking)
- Adjustable proximity effect (leave mic in place while adjusting bass response due to proximity effect)
- Simultaneous mic models (lets you mix multiple virtual mic models from the same physical mic before or after tracking)
- Stereo recordings with one mic (even use different mic models on left and right channels)
- Off-axis correction (create more accurate polar patterns that can be used to reduce bleed, room coloration and feedback)