View Full Description
Universal Audio Apollo Double Down
As part of Universal Audio's Apollo X Double Down promotion if you own an Apollo X8P, Apollo X16, Apollo X8, or an Apollo X6 and you purchase either an Apollo Twin Quad MkII Thunderbolt or an Apollo Twin Quad MkII , you are entitled to the Custom 3 offer which entitles you to 3 free plug-ins for you to keep. Just register your new product online before the April 30th you will receive an offer to pick up to 3 UAD plugins totally free.
You won't receive a code as the promotion will automatically be added to your account the moment you register your new Universal Audio product. 3 plugins - again, totally free - to keep forever. The promotion is easy to take advantage of, all there is for you to do is save.
Four UAD DSP Processors
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Quad MkII is the latest addition to the Apollo Twin series, with the next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion delivering a high dynamic range and ultra-low THD. The Apollo Twin Quad MkII, Thunderbolt includes four on-board real-time UAD DSP processors, giving you the best possible processing power on the market. The immense SHARC processing power ensures you can run multiple effects at once, designed for more demanding studio projects that require a range of premium-quality effects. This exceptional sonic accuracy can be found on hit recordings from some of the most revered music artists on the planet.
Unison Mic Preamp Emulation Technology
Apollo Twin Quad MkII's Unison technology produces one of the most sought-after tones in the world, delivering the authentic analogue warmth and sound normally reserved for tube and transformer-based microphone preamps. The attention to detail brings out the best from your recordings, utilising the signature impedance, gain staging and component-level circuit behaviours to deliver the best possible audio performance on the market. The Unison technology lets you record at near-zero latency through a range of preamp emulations such as the UA 610-B Tube Preamp (included). The result is an authentic analogue sound unmatched by other audio interfaces. The technology is also found on the front panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing the best impedance and gain matching for guitar and bass amp models from the most popular manufacturers.
Controls & Connectivity
The superior build quality and premium-grade components of the Twin Quad MkII audio interface makes it perfectly suited to any studio or home recording environment, with its compact design making it portable. The unit itself features 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps as well as 2 line outputs, and a front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output. This wide range of connectivity means you can capture studio-grade recordings for both vocals and instruments, allowing you to capture and track all your inputs with ease. 2 digitally controlled analogue monitor outputs provide full resolution sound at all listening levels, meaning you can hear every nuance even when listening at lower levels.
The ergonomic layout of the Apollo Twin Quad MKII, Thunderbolt is designed to improve your overall workflow, as well as the monitoring functionality. New Mono, Mute, DIM and ALT monitor controls have been included, streamlining your monitoring process. A built-in talkback mic also allows you to communicate with your recording artists. Additionally, the Twin Quad MKII comes complete with the Analog Classics UAD Plug-In bundle featuring Legacy version of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, Pultec EQP-1A EQ, 610-B Tube Preamp EQ and a whole lot more. The wide range of studio-grade effects allows you to further improve your recordings, adding subtle overtones and compression as you require it.
UDG Creator Universal Audio Apollo Twin Hardcase
Highly-Durable Transport Case
The UDG Creator Universal Audio Apollo Twin Hardcase is the most convenient way to protect and transport your Universal Audio Apollo Twin interface. The highly durable design features lightweight Durashock moulded EVA foam for optimal protection, as well as a laminated nylon exterior that protects the inside contents against scratches and liquids. The lightweight design and custom moulded soft-fleece interior ensures every component and control on your interface is protected during transit. With its custom moulded interior and highly durable construction, the UDG Creator Universal Audio Apollo Twin Case is ideal for the travelling producer.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Quad MkII, Thunderbolt
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- 4 UAD DSP Processor for the best possible processing power and audio performance
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
UDG Creator Universal Audio Apollo Twin Hardcase
- Highly durable transport case
- Custom moulded for Universal Audio Apollo Twin interface
- Protects against impact damage, scratches and liquids
- Comprised of durable lightweight compression moulded EVA material
- Laminated nylon exterior
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Convenient heavy duty carry handle