Synthogy Ivory II Grand Pianos
The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
A host of new piano-centric features have been added to the Ivory II engine. Principal among them is Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way, realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation. Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
Ivory II also delivers some of Synthogy's most frequent customer requests, with features such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design.
At the heart of Ivory II are Ivory's legendary pianos. Each Ivory piano has been further refined and developed, including expanded velocity levels (up to 18 per piano), additional soft pedal samples, and more release samples. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver greater fidelity, unrivaled playability, and a musical experience that is unsurpassed.
Ivory II represents the most significant design enhancement to Ivory's custom piano technology since its introduction. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products.
M-Audio Oxygen 88 Key Graded Hammer Action Keyboard with FREE Pedal
The 88-note, graded hammer-action keybed offers an impressive feel and response while 32 assignable buttons, knobs and faders provide complete control over your music software. DirectLink mode automatically maps these onboard controls to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and plug-in parameters. Built-in presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box - no complicated setup required. Featuring an unparalleled combination of great feel, total control, and ease of use, Oxygen 88 is the perfect choice for both studio and stage.
M-Audio carefully designed the Oxygen 88 keyboard to emulate the feel and response of an acoustic piano. Graded hammer action means that the keys are slightly heavier in the bass and lighter in the treble areas - just like the real thing. They've also incorporated four highly musical velocity curves, so you can choose the one that best suits your playing style. In addition, Oxygen 88 includes three pedal inputs so you can incorporate two sustain pedals and one expression pedal for total piano-style control over your performance.
Featuring 32 assignable knobs, faders, buttons, and transport controls, Oxygen 88 gives you total control over your session. Dedicated Track up/down buttons let you navigate from track to track at the touch of a button - allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than going back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller. DirectLink mode automatically maps Oxygen 88 controls to common DAW parameters - while factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!2, Hybrid, Velvet, Strike, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta. Use the dedicated Select buttons to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn't get any easier than this.
Synthogy Ivory II Features/Specifications:
- Over 77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments:
- Bosendorfer 290 Imperial Grand
- German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand
- Yamaha C7 Grand
- (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Synthogy's exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave)
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 Or Higher
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64-bit)
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or Equivalent CPU
2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU Recommended
- 1.5 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended)
- 22 GB Free Hard Drive Space (77 GB Recommended)
- Hard Drive Speed Minimum 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM Drive For Installation
M-Audio Oxygen 88Features/Specifications:
- 88-note graded hammer-action keybed - musically satisfying, authentic piano feel
- DirectLink mode - instant controller mapping to common DAW functions - no setup required
- Compatible with Pro Tools, GarageBand, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more - out-of-the-box integration with popular DAW software
- Dedicated transport and track select buttons - streamlined session control
- 32 assignable knobs, faders, and buttons - hands-on control over software parameters
- MIDI Data from variable controllers:
- MIDI Control Number
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB
- Pitch Bend
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx Messages
- MIDI Data from buttons/switches:
- Note On
- Note On/Off toggle
- MIDI CC On/Off toggle
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB presets
- MIDI Machine Control functions
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx messages
- 53.3 x 14.0 x 5.5 in / 135.5 x 35.5 x 14.0 cm