View Full Description
Programmable velocity sensitive keys
Comprehensive and versatile, this 49-key, velocity sensitive 4-octave keyboard has a simple to use interface, which will enable you to get the best out of patches and samples. With Pitch Up and Pitch Down buttons, Transpose and four differing levels of velocity, you retain the functions of a regular keyboard, simplified into a format perfect for a digital workstation.
Pressing the edit button turns the 49 keys of the keyboard into independent buttons. You can then specify which MIDI channel the control change messages will be transmitted on. Then you can select whether or not each key is enabled, the key's behaviour (whether it produces a momentary signal or a toggle signal), and the On and Off value. The possibilities of this mode come to life with music software such as Ableton; where a variety of unusual effects can be created to inspire innovative new tracks. The keyboard has a number of options built in to the keys, meaning features such as program, split, tempo, mute and snap shot are available at the touch of a button.
This controller keyboard features 4 assignable control knobs with 2 banks each, for up to 8 separate controls. Clearly marked with indicator LEDs, simply press the switch button to select the desired bank when adjusting effect parameters.
Supports most popular operating systems
Compatibility with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OSX operating systems ensures there are very few home and studio set-ups that this keyboard can't handle.
- Programmable pedal interface (Pedal B). Compatible with switch pedal and continuous pedal. Configurable to 152 controllers. (preset - sustain)
- Programmable slider, configurable to 148 controllers. (preset - master volume)
- Pitch bend wheel and modulation wheel, can be configured to 148 controllers
- 2x programmable data buttons that can be configured to 160 controllers
- Edit button - switch multi-function keyboard status
- Switch button - switch between knob function groups
- 4x programmable dials - two groups of functions. MIDI channel of each dial can be configured independently to 160 controllers
- Programmable modes - dual, split, tempo, mute, snap-shot and many more.
- Power Supply: DC 9V Power Adapter (Not Included) or USB Cable
- Outputs: 1x MIDI output, 1x USB port
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7 Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX
- Dimensions: 710mm x 260mm x 60mm
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.