View Full Description
Full HALion Range
Steinberg Absolute 3 includes everything you need to create, edit and utilise the deeply-sampled and rich sounds included in this bundle. The Steinberg Retrologue is a virtual analog synthesizer designed to emulate the warmth and crunch of classicl analog synthesizer. The Retrologue VST features three virtual analog oscillators as well as a range of premium-grade filters and a built-in appregiator. Steinberg’s Padshop is the ultimate VST for atmospheric sounds, boasting superb granular synthesis, allowing you create beautiful textures and more. Steinberg’s ‘The Grand’ features three outstanding virtual grand pianos, sampling some of the most renowned acoustic pianos on the market. The result is rich, detailed sound that delivers the same depth and clarity as the real thing. Steinberg Groove Agent is a powerful drum studio containing over 22,000 percussive samples and more than 3,800 groves, perfect for any genre of music. The HALion Symphonic Orchestra brings the rich, cinematic sound of a full symphonic orchestra to your fingertips. The range of classical instruments are sampled at the highest audio quality for incredible sound reproduction.
HALion 6 & Sonic 3
Steinberg have included two of the most prominent pair of VST plug-ins they have on offer, with Steinberg HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3. These two new VST workstation provide One of the most prominent new additions to HALion 6 and Sonic 3 is the Macro Page Designer. The Macro Page Designer allows you to create custom user interfaces with the easy-to-use designer tool. The template-based tool allows you to design your own complete user interface, allowing you to cater to your own sound creation requirements. Six new instrument libraries are also includes ranging from beautiful acoustic pianos to powerful cinematic sounds. The Library Creator tool allows you to create and export VST sound libraries of your custom instruments. The HALion Script allows you to use scripts to control advanced instrument behaviour and custom script modules. Additionally, the new Combi Library utilises HALions’s unique layer architecture, designed to combine everything from acoustic instruments to synth patches to create brand new and beautifully rich sounds. One of the most exciting new features is the live-sampling capabilities that allows you to record sounds directly into HALion from any internal or external source than map it into the new live-sampling editor to play your samples.
Powerful Sound Creation
The state-of-the-art software bundle is tailored to meet the demand of audio professionals with the advanced library creation tools that give you comprehensive reign over all major parameters. At the heart of HALion 6 and Sonic 3 is the powerful multi-timbral audio engine with a range of wavetable synthesis options. The huge library includes over 3,3000 synthesized sounds ranging from authentic acoustic instruments to huge, modern day synth sounds. Each piece of software features its own intuitive interface designed to optimise your workflow with a range of assignable controls and in-depth modulation. The in-depth synthesis and versatile parameters gives you unprecedented control over your sounds, allowing you to craft and sculpt your sounds with endless possibilities.
Steinberg Absolute 3 also includes a wide range of built-in studio-grade effects featured in all the software range. The effects have been upgraded with Absolute 3, with 9 new effects included such as the 3-band Resonator, Vintage Compressor, Tube Saturator and many more. These high-end effects can be applied to instruments to add a new dynamic and tone to your sound, ideal for studio use.
- All-in-one bundle features all HALion range including: HALion 6 and HALion Sonic 3 as well as Retrologue, Padshop, The Grand, Groove Agent and HALion Symphonic Orchestra
- State-of-the-art sampler and sound creation system tailored to the demands of professionals
- Advanced library creation tools including Macro Page Designer, dra gand-drop Library Creator and HALion scripting
- Powerful multi-timbral audio engine with disk-streaming sample playback and high-end virtual analog, granular and wavetable synthesis
- Ouutstanding library including over 3,300 synthesized sounds and breathtakingly authentic acoustic instruments
- Flexible user interface with multi-monitor support allowing you to customize and save your own windows and screen sets
- AudioWarp for cutting-edge time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- FlexPhraser for dynamically driving beats, arpeggios and complex tonal phrases
- Unique morphing filters, seamlessly blend between up to 4 out of 24 filter types
- MediaBay sound management system for immediate access to the libraries
- Stage-optimized workflows with dedicated player view, rapid building of keyboard splits or layers, and switching of entire multi-setups with a single command
- Full VST Expression 3 support for smart articulation editing in Cubase
- Cross-platform: Windows (VST 3, VST 2, AAX) and macOS (VST 3, AU, AAX) plug-in and standalone support
- Operating System:
- Mac: OS X 10.11 / macOS Sierra
- PC: 64-Bit Windows 8.x / 10
- Mac: VST 3 or AU compatible host application for using as plug-in
- PC: VST 2 or VST 3 compatible host application for using as plug-in
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Hard Drive: 90 GB free HD space
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- License Requirements: USB-eLicenser (not included)
- Hardware: OS-compatible audio hardware
- Other: Internet connection required for activation, account setup, access to manual and personal/product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation