View Full Description
FREE two month subscription of Adobe Premiere Rush video editing software!
Adobe Premiere Rush is the all-in-one video editing app for creating content on-the-go. Wherever you are, from your phone to computer, you can shoot, edit and share high-quality videos. Fun, intuitive and as fast as social media, it’s the easiest way to star in your follower’s feeds.
Combined with incredible Shure sound quality, you'll have everything you need to create professional videos that looks and sounds fantastic.
Register your Shure MOTIV microphone HERE to get two months of Adobe Premiere Rush
Zero latency monitoring
We’ve all been there. That moment when you’re trying to record, but latency is killing your creativity. Thankfully, Shure have come up with a solution...
The MV5 has a built-in headphone output. You can directly monitor the microphone and your computer’s output at precisely the same time. There's no delay between your performance and what you hear. So you can record without distraction.
Combined with an on board mute button and volume dial, the MV5 is lets control your headphone feed with total efficiency.
Record on the go with the ShurePlus MOTIV App
High-quality digital recording on your iOS device is second nature with the free ShurePlus MOTIV app.
Loaded with smart intuitive features; adjust microphone gain, shape your sound with EQ, dial in compression and limiting. Better still, once you’re happy with your recordings, you can upload and share them with ease.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone In Black
- 1 x Desktop Stand
- 1 x Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 Metre)
- 1 x Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 Metre)
- For your Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad or iPod. Scroll down for system requirements
- Detailed condenser mic for studio quality recording
- Set up takes a few seconds with plug and play operation
- Powered by your device - no power supply needed
- Built-in headphone output – hear your performance in real time
- Get the right sound fast with 3 quick modes (vocals, instrument or flat)
- Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression & limiting for pro results without fuss
- Integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Light and super portable design
- Connectors: USB
- Power Requirements: Powered via USB or Lightning Connector
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5 mm
- DSP Modes: Voice, Instrument, Flat
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- MFi Certified: Yes
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Stand Adapter: 1/4", 20-thread
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Without Mounting Stand: 90 g
- With Mounting Stand: 160 g
- Dimensions Without Mounting Stand
- Height: 66 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Depth: 65 mm
- Dimensions With Mounting Stand
- Height: 89 mm
- Width: 142 mm
- Depth: 97 mm
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- iOS 7.0 & Higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation