View Full Description
The KSM series
The pinnacle of Shure audio innovation. The KSM series has been meticulously engineered to give you phenomenal sound without compromise. Every single microphone in the series is built with premium components, providing you with years of superior sonic performance. Built to handle the most punishing environments, KSM microphones are proof that sensitivity and toughness can live in harmony.
Wonderfully versatile dual-voice design
The Shure KSM313 has a powerful trick up its sleeve. Thanks to the bi-directional polar pattern you can choose to record with two distinctly different characters...
Record with the front side for the classic 'warm and dark' ribbon sound. Ideal for guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwind, upright bass and kick drums.
Or record with the rear side for a brighter tone with increased presence. Ideal for vocals, string instruments, drum overheads and percussion.
The Roswellite revolution - and what it means for you
You might be hesitant to invest in a ribbon microphone – many of them are rather delicate. Capable of being damaged by the slightest misuse.
But the KSM313 is different. The ribbon is made from an incredibly resilient material called Roswellite that is completely immune to windblasts and phantom power.
Roswellite has incredible ‘shape memory’, meaning it won't get warped by extremely loud instruments. It’s why the KSM313 produces such a consistently clear, solid tone - even when placed inside a kick drum or in front of a wailing guitar amp. Roswellite delivers everything you'd want from a ribbon mic. Without the worry.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KSM313/NE Dual Voice Ribbon Microphone
- 1 x ShureLock Stand Mount
- 1 x Aluminium Flight Case
- 1 x Velveteen Pouch
- Bi-directional polar patter gives two unique sonic ‘favours’...
- The front side is tuned to sound warm and full, the other side tuned to sound bright and flattering
- Capable of handling extremely high SPLs - up to 146dB - capture loud drums and amps with confidence
- Incredible resilience to damage thanks to Shure’s breakthrough Roswellite ribbon material
- Hand assembled from premium components for the absolute best in sound and performance
- ShureLock stand mount for secure and precise positioning
- Transducer Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Connector: XLR
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Requires Phantom Power: No
- Output Impedance: Transformer, Balanced, Actual 270 Ohms
- SPL (Max): 146 dB
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.88 mV/Pa)
- Height: 13.5 cm / 5.3”
- Diameter: 4.318 cm / 1.7”
- Weight: 400g
- Height: 13.5 cm
- Diameter: 4.3 cm